Maiden Mother and Crone

In another world, Alina Sommers made the same sacrifice for her eldest daughter, Miranda Gilbert was able to hold her son on the same day her mother died and in another one Jeremy Gilbert didn't make it past the second trimester.

Alina Sommers continued to be unaware of the deception of her eldest child.

Because of this, she wasn't aware Miranda needed materials to be able to safely deliver a child and couldn't help her. In this world, Miranda Gilbert was able to have a child only after her mother's passing.

However, this world was neither the one with Jeremy Gilbert nor Margareth Gilbert.

In this world when Alina Sommers sacrificed herself for her daughter and granddaughter she fell through the branches of a white tree with red streaks on its trunk, the same tree her younger daughter fell.

The waxing moon

The full moon

The waning moon

The Maiden

The Mother

The Crone

Clotho (the spinner)

Lachesis (the alloter)

Atropos ( the unturning)

SANSA&JENNA&ALİNA

There at a bright clearing, grass under their bare feet and with wildflowers tangling at their legs three children were running after each other, playing to their hearts' content and laughing with delight and pure joy.

There under the canopy of trees and behind the leaves three teenage girls were lying on thrown pillows and gossiping.

There between the flower beds, three women were strolling, half-smiles on their faces, wind ruffling their hair and carrying their sweet voices.

A scream.

A wretched, baleful sound.

Then the sound of shattering glass.

Three little girls, three teenage girls and three women. Their happiness and joy are immortalized and reflected on glasses for a moment then shattered and left behind.

Alina Sommers opened her eyes five days after she had a "heart attack" and two days after her daughter.

Her magic was awake and alive, coursing through her wains smoothly like it hadn't been maliciously clouding her lungs and shredding her mind.

The task she was given by the Gods of her granddaughter had already settled on her shoulders.

On August 25 1993, at Mystic Falls Jenna Sommers was hit by an automobile on her way home and was sent to an emergency room for treatment. The driver had sped away after the accident and the police couldn't find them.

She had given birth with a C-section on the same day. After she was stabilized she and her baby had been send to a better-equipped hospital.

That same day while waiting in front of the operation room her daughter was in Alina Sommers had a "heart attack".

The stress and grief of having both his younger daughter and life partner at different operation rooms turned all of Ronnan Sommers' hair white.

The Lockwood family went to New York with Jenna and the newborn. Her paternal aunt was going to come from San Francisco to help but Greyson went to a seminar and Elina got a high fever. Because Miranda couldn't help Azra Collins changed directions and went to Mystic Falls to help her brother and sister-in-law since her mother couldn't go in her place Jenna's cousin Lisanna went from Denver to Newyork.

Alina Sommers was discharged in a week but Jenna and her daughter's return to home took over a month.

Richard Lockwood returned on day four after accommodating his family but Mason, Carol, Lisanna and little Tyler continued to accompany Jenna and the baby first at the hospital and then at the penthouse under Lockwood's name.

Over two months later after Jenna's casts came they were finally able to return back Mystic Falls.