Chapter 26: Who are you guys? (6)

‘The Second Imperial Princess?’

Cale moved and the whole group quickly approached the unconscious person.

‘Did something happen to the Second Imperial Princess’s team?’

Cale quickly looked around. Eruhaben spoke in a low voice at the same time.

“This won’t do.”

Crack. The ancient Dragon broke the magic stone in his hand.

Mana was rising in the area surrounded by dead mana and the ancient Dragon controlled it before it could disappear.

Shhhhhhh-

Gold dust that resembled the black sand but was a different color surrounded the ancient Dragon who moved his hand.

“I’ll shine some light.”

“Yes sir.”

A gold orb floated up and lit up about ten meters around them.

“Cale-nim, she is alone.”

“It seems so.”

As Choi Han mentioned, there was no person or any living creature other than Olivia in the ten meters around them.

They could see trees or weeds dyed black but even they were dry as if to show that this was a desert.

‘Where did the others go?’

Shh. Shh.

Cale walked past the black sand and arrived near Olivia.

“I will look-”

“I’ll do it.”

Choi Han tried to approach her but Cale stepped in first. Mary followed behind him.

Cale moved the sand around the Second Imperial Princess. Mary helped him flip Olivia over.

‘…This is serious.’

Olivia’s condition was quite serious.

It was quite serious in multiple ways.

“Both arms are broken.”

Both of her arms had marks that looked as if they had been tied by something and were twisted in odd directions.

“There is a deep cut on her leg.”

Her two legs… Her right leg had a deep cut from her thigh to her knee.

Most importantly…

“…There are too many injuries.”

Olivia’s whole body had a lot of large stab marks.

“They are not critical. She must have run this way before she fell.”

Cale looked at where Eruhaben was looking.

Olivia must have run over from that direction as blood was scattered on top of the black sand.

‘Something happened to the Second Imperial Princess’s team and she was running away toward Precinct 9 when she lost strength and fell.’

She would have slowly died from excessive blood loss.

“Dead mana seemed in through her wounds.”

No, her death would have been because her body would have received serious damage from excessive consumption of dead mana and blood loss.

Although the Second Imperial Princess was a necromancer and free from the poisonous nature of dead mana… Dead mana seeping into her body while she was injured was not good.