Chapter 94: Why are you there? (9)

“A l, living jiangshi?!”

Chief Eunuch Wi became extremely shocked at Cale’s words and dropped the fan in his hand.

Plop.

Raon saw the fallen fan, looked back at Chief Eunuch Wi, and did that over and over before causing a gust of wind with his magic to cool the dumplings. Toonka’s as well.

However, Chief Eunuch Wi could not pay any attention to that.

“A l, living jiangshi, that-”

He looked to be in shock.

Cale thought deeply after seeing this.

‘Did I ever mention the living jiangshis to Chief Eunuch Wi before?’

He realized that he had not.

Cale’s gaze moved to the old man, who had been eating dumplings next to Toonka until moments ago.

Fist King Mok Hyeon.

“…….”

His eyes were wide open as he looked at Cale.

His gaze was extremely vicious.

His clenched fist was bending the chopsticks, as if to show the reason he received the title of king.

‘…Let’s not look at him.’

Cale just turned away from the Fist King.

“Young master-nim, could you please explain in detail?”

Chief Eunuch Wi asked urgently, unable to properly control his shock.

“Mm.”

Cale debated for a moment before deciding to tell them what he knew. These were his allies.

“You know little Central Plains, right?”

“Yes, yes sir.”

Chief Eunuch Wi knew that Cale had called the young monk Central Plains.

“He told me.”

“…That there is a living jiangshi?”

“Yes sir. The Blood Cult created living jiangshis and planted them in each of the Orthodox faction, Unorthodox faction, and the Demon Cult.”

“Ho.”

The Fist King gasped.

“It is the end of the world, the end of the world indeed.”

He shook his head as if in disbelief.

“Oh my, this is very bad.”

Choi Han asked after seeing Chief Eunuch Wi unable to hide his concern.

“Are living jiangshis that dangerous?”

“In this world, there is something called death arts in addition to martial arts. There are Alchemy and Magic arts as well, but… Anyway, there are some dangerous methods called death arts.”

Chief Eunuch Wi continued explaining with a stiff look on his face.

“Jiangshis have appeared in the world a couple times throughout history. The Blood Cult as well as the Demon Cult have created them multiple times. However, the living jiangshis-”

He closed his mouth for a moment.

He then asked the Fist King.

“It should be okay to tell them, right?”

“Do you remember what his Majesty said? He said give them whatever they need.”

“That’s right.”