Confusion

After my ankle got crushed by Ashton I went to class. As soon as the class started it had ended. I started down the hallways full of nerds, jocks and preps. I successfully made it down the hallway I put my ear buds in and listened to my new favorite song Stressed out by twenty one pilots (song is up above ). I was walking to my house I live 1 mile away so it was going to be a long painful walk for me on crutches. Ashton car pulled up to were I was walking.

"Get in the car Lucid" Ashton commands yah you could tell he was a future Alpha.

"I think I'll walk I'm fine" I said.

"Lucid get in the fricking car now "
He forced, he looks pissed.
Ashton got out of his truck and helped me in he took my crutches and put them in the back of his truck.
I gave him directions to my house.

"We are not going to your house Lucid " he said calmly

"Then where the F*ck are you taking me" I said freaking out.

"Chill your coming to be my Luna" he said as if I wanted to.

"CHILL FU*KING CHILL I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRICKING LUNA" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What happened to the girl who never cursed " he seemed cool about all of this.

" THAT GIRL IS LONG FU*KING GONE" I yelled.

"Fine calm down your my mate so your coming with me wether you want to are not".

" Do you even understand how long you beat me for, I meen for fu*ks sake since i was was in 6th grade 5 years Ashton " I said now crying .

" Lucid I know, and that whole time it was because I loved you and if I bullied you I thought no one would want to date you" he said pulling the truck over and embrassing me in a hug.
For some reason I hugged back.
He got out of the car and grabbed my crutches. We spent so much time arguing that I didn't even realize we were in the middle of the woods. Tears were still streaming down my face I wiped them up befor Ash could see. But it didn't work he came over and hugged me for what seemed like forever.
"I've always wanted to do that" he said blushing.
I giggled he walked me down a path he could tell I was tired from walking with the crutches for so long. "Hey you can turn into your half wolf now no one's watching". I haven't been in.my half wolf form since I was 14 it's been 3 years. I started to turn into my half wolf form. My hair was lavender with mint colored tip my ears were the same along with my bushy tail. Ashton then changed into a half wolf he was black with lime green tips. I stared at him he was wow.
"Wow you look even more beautiful half wolf can't wait to see what you look like full wolf" he said being very cocky.
"Not to bad yourself hotshot" he blushed
I.stepped forward forgetting about my ankle. I screeched in pain. "Careful " he said . He gave me a piggyback ride to this huge mansion with other little homes surrounding it.
He set me down a few children ran up.
"Welcome to Nightshade"
He said kissing my forehead.
"Ashton has a girlfriend Ashton has a girlfriend" little kid sang.

"Actually she is my mate" Ashton flaunts .

Thanks for reading this chapter please follow and check out my other stories

-Xox marshmallows ♡