Forgive and Forget

It was getting late so I decided to go too sleep I had a long eventful day.
I got in a tank top and some shorts.
I put my hair in a messy bun.
I folded the covers back and layer in the bed then pulled them back over me.
~Time skip to morning~
The bright sun shined through a Crack in the curtin. I stretched my arms and slowly got up my ankle wasn't sore anymore so I could completely walk on it. I kept my hair in a messy bun and put on a black crop top with some light colored high waisted shorts. I went to the bathroom to fix up my makeup that I didn't even bother to take off the night befor.
I was thinking about putting on one of the dresses my mom gave me but I was lazy so I didnt.
I put on a black pair of vans, and walked to go get breakfast.
The house was really big so I got a bit lost, but eventually made way down to the dining hall.
"Good morning Lucid" My mom said.
" Good morning" I replied.
"Ashton was looking for you" she said.
"Okay thanks mom" Yup thanks a whole lot.
I had a quick bowl of cereal and went out side to see other pack members training.
I walked around the huge camp. My house was like the main hall.
As I was walking around people were starting to stare.
"Awh looks it's the runt" Said a girl with bleach blond hair, she had orange skin that looked obviously spray tanned.
I tried to ignore her and kept walking.
"Wait I'm not done with you" she came over too me and shoved me on the ground.
"Stop" I said.
I was filled with a lot more confidence than usual. I picked myself up off the ground.
She slapped me and I stumbled back words.
"You don't talk to the future Luna like that, Ashton is mine" she hissed.
"Seriously, that's all you wanted take him I don't care about being Luna anyways" I laughed.
She looked at me confused.
She growled.
"I don't like people who talk to me like that, get her" after she said that two tall boys came and through me back on the grown. They started kicking me in the stomach.
"S-stop please" I coughed spitting out blood.
"LUCID" I heard Ashton yell he ran over too me. By the time he got over too me the others were long gone.
"I should have been by you, I let them do this" he said his fangs were starting to become visable he obviously extremely pissed.
He picked me up and took me too the pack doctor.
"Is she gonna be okay" Ashton said panicked.
"She will be fine, she just needs to take this pain medication" The doctor explained.
"Do you know who did this" the doctor said to me.
I felt like if I talked I would puke but I gave it a go.
"No they ran away I just rember a girl with blonde hair" I weakly said.
I felt a overload of nausea come to me.
" Oh god" I said befor running to the doctors bathroom and puking.
Ashton ran up behind me and held my hair.
When I was done I stood up and stumbled over falling into Ashton's chest.
"Woah there you okay?" He asked.
"Does it look like it, do you really have to ask somthing so stupid?" I remarked.
"Sorry,I was just trying to help" he defended.
"Well I think you have done enough" I said pushing away from him walking back to my house.
"Your gonna have to forgive me one day" Ashton said following me.
"Today is not One Day" I said.
I got light headed again and fell over.
"Look, you need my help now you don't feel good or look good" he said.
"No I don't need your help I feel great, and I look fucking fantastic" I said stumbling back up only to fall over again.
"Just let me help you" he said helping me stand up.
"No, I don't need you" I said pushing his face away.
"Why do girls have to be so angry on their periods" Ashton said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Don't assume just because I'm angry I'm on my period, what if your sleeping and I assume you're dead should I bury you in my back yard?" I replied.
"Well I suppose not" he laughed.
"Stop laughing" I snapped.
I continued walking back to my house.
Until I got dizzy and blacked out.
××××××××××××××××××
Dang so Lucid is cranky, I don't blame her though she has been through alot. Be sure vote and comment about what you want in future chapters, Don't be shy.
♡♡♡