I Cant

Ashton walked me over to the big mansion.
"You will be staying with your real parents" he said.
"What real parents my mom is dead and my dad is a drug addict" i yelled
"I know we did this for your safety" he said giving me a hug wich I refused.
" I don't want your smpath I have been bullied for almost my whole life" I said crying.
"Lucid i" I cut Ashton off.
" I don't even know why I try". I said running into my new house.
"Hello is anyone here?" I said. I saw a tall man walk down the stairs next to a medium hight woman. They ran up and gave me a hug the woman started to cry.
"We have missed you so much the lady said.
She pulled back.
"I am Fern the current Luna of the pack and also your mother" the lady explained.
"I am Bruce the Alpha and your real father" he replied with a smile.
"My mom is dead" I cried.
"You were stolen by a Rouge pack and you have been returned by Ashton" she explained.
My mom lead me up to my room it was old fashion but still really nice.
"I will let you settle in" she said leaving the room. I took a shower and got ready for bed.
"Your other dress is for when you become the luna in 1 week" my mom said bring me a warm cup of tea.
What if I don't want to be the luna I thought I must talk to Ashton.

Sorry this was so short.
Xox - Marshmallows