Nicknames and Drawings

I woke up in my bed back at my house, I slowly sat up. My stomach muscles hurt so I propped myself up on a pillow. When My eyes focused I noticed a sleeping Ashton in the chair next to my bed.
I grabbed a book on my bed side table and chucked it at him.
"What the - oh good morning Cookie" he said wiping his eyes.
"Why did you call me Cookie?" I asked.
" Because that used to be your favorite snack when we were little"
" What do you meen when we were little?" I asked.
" We have known each other since we were 3 but then one night you disappeared" Ashton responded.
" Oh, I'm hungry I'm going to get food"   I stood up and almost fell over Ashton ran over and made sure I didn't.
"I don't need your help peasant" I sassed.
"Oh is that my nickname now" he smirked.
"No you don't deserve one" I said walking downstairs to the kitchen.
I quickly made a grilled cheese sandwich, and a glass of iced tea.
"I'm heading, tell me if you go anywhere" Ashton said grabbing his bag heading out the door.
"Okay" I responded. I actually listen to what he said.
After my food, I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed a scetch pad and started drawing random things.
I wasn't paying attention to what I was drawing.
I noticed that I was drawing a picture of a boy.
I just kept drawing letting my hands do what they wanted, it just seemed to flow out of my finger tips.
About 30 minutes later I relized it was Ashton standing in the middle of the forest.
"Is that me" I looked behind me to see Ashtons bright smile.
"Is think so" I responded.
"What do you meen you think so" he asked.
"Well I was just randomly drawing not paying attention to what I was doing and we'll I drew you" I lightly blushed as I stood up to put the scetch pad away.
As I soon up and placed the scetch pad in the dresser I felt a pair of are wrap around my waist.
Ashton's head snuggled into my neck.
"I love you" he said.
I turned around and hugged him back.
He seemed suprised but didn't let go. I then said.
"I love you too" .

××××××××××××××××××××××××××× Sorry it was such a short chapter I had no WiFi for a while because there was a forest fire by my house and we had to evacuate for a while. Don't worry my house didn't burn down.

Thanks for the support drop a vote for more chapters.♡♡