Epilogue

Abaddon Hercules Massoullevè

The first time I saw her was my mom's birthday. I wanted to talk to her even just a little bit but within a blink of eye she's gone.

The next morning I learned, she's the daughter of mom's best friend. I know mom had a secret agenda. I force her to said it.

And then, there. I've just know, that girl. The girl i'll marry when the right time comes. Is their friendship that so close? That they ended up agreed to marry their child?

I cannot believe. I saw her again, I got home from US after I graduated college. Tita Linda and her daughter visits our house.

They didn't notice me but I notice how really close they are. That includes Leiarhha. I manage to talk mom about that girl. I'm a bit curious about her or let's say, interested.

Later on I go back to US for some important matter, I haven't seen her for around five years. I came back home, the second sunday of July. Her birthday is near.

But unpredictable situation happen. I heard someone shouted. The whole station is in panic. What the hell happened?

"Are you okay!?" I helped her to stand, I just how she fight. The hell with that bount!

We stayed at my rented house for a while to clean her wounds.

"Thank goodness, i came here yesterday. I'm happy you came, i'm happy that you're okay." I said and kiss her direct to her lips. Her lips was too soft. I'm hesitating to bit it. She welcome me a slap. That hurts but I still smiled.

The next morning, I watch her as she asleep, it's her birthday. July 11.

"Yeah, whatever! Anyway, happy birthday!" I'm happy because I'm the first to greet her.

She called someone through my cellphone and then started crying.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask but she didn't mind me. I decided to hugged her. When people cry they wanted someone to stay their side.

"Well, i didn't introduce myself earlier. So, I'm Abaddon Hercules Massoullevè. I don't want to die, without you knowing my name." I introduced myself as I held her hand. We left at that house, then we met a stranger.

"Calm down bud', you're pointing your knife to my woman. Let's talk, would you?" I can't help to said those words, he might hurt her. I won't forgive him if he would do that.

"Fuck, ikaw ang sasalo sa babae at agad na pumasok. Susunod ako pagnakapasok na kayo!" I said before going outside the car, I saw two bounts coming to her. She can't fight it because the girl is in the air, she jump from the second floor of building. I constantly kill the bounts coming here. That includes the two who attempt to get close to her.

"Zel, ano pagod ka na ba? Baka nangangawit na kamay mo, ako na mag drive. Baka gutom ka na rin, kumain ka muna." The way she didn't mind me yet cared for Zel makes me jealous.

"Don-don?" She just give me a nickname! I'm so happy. I can't hide my smile. But when I saw a lot of armed man, forcing her to go inside the van. I run straight to the van but they got away.

We hurried to catch up with them. But lost sight on them. Where did they go?!

Zel manage to find the routes they go. How go he is when it comes to car?

"Touch her or i'll kill this woman." This guy is pestering me! "Ohh? That's not fair, you already touched mine!"

We fight, we're hurt but I'm the one who win. I win but I can't feel it. They escaped.

Every hour I visit her, Tena said she had a high fever. I'm worried as hell. I can't stand seeing her like this. This is not her, I've always known her for being strong woman.

I had my biggest sin when Amara kissed me on my lips. That night while she's asleep, I beg for her forgiveness though she can't hear me. But I wish she is.

The day were we going to leave. She didn't even said a single words to others. This she know?

Our trip was so silent, I wanted to ask her if she's mad or what? But didn't continue, i'm afraid.

"If you're worried why don't you hurry then?" She just normally said it but when it comes to me it's too cold?

The girl name Tania notice that I and Leiarhha had a quarrel. She suggested that she can act to make Leiarhha jealous and I can't believed it worked!

"I'm not jealous if you kno—" I know your going to deny it, I know. Your reaction, movement all of it. So obvious that your jealous. You're not good at lying.

I kissed her but I did not expect she would kissed me back! She even made it deeper!

"Ganda ng boses mo." I compliment, she's in front of me, singing. Her voice was echoing in my ear. Such an angelic voice.

"I'll tell you again, if you point your guns to her. Don't expect that i'm merciful person! Don't mess with me!" Their such a fucking coward! Their pointing a gun to my girl instead of me!

"This is mine, mom. Bibihisan ko lang po anak niyo mama!" That's my first time calling tita Linda. How nice it was! I'm fucking so damn much happy!

"You look hot," She just finished her bath, mom's T-shirt fits on her so well. Fucking curves! I immediately kissed her. I fucking love this woman, all my heart.

"That's sweet." I getting addicted on her lips!

"As what you talked that night." I was so shocked that I can't get my eyes on her. She remembered! She is damn jealous! Man, my woman was jealous!

I fucking hate everyone who's wanted to hurt my woman.

"Drop your gun or else you're going to regret everything." For fuck sake, believed me!

"I rather die protecting you rather than die pathetically." That's the only thing I know, now.

"If this is the last then let me do what I want."

"I promise. I promise, i'll never leave your side. I'm gonna protect you no matter what. I'll gonna protect that precious smile of yours"

"Ohh god," I'm so happy, it's feels like she's getting used to it! "I love you so fucking damn much."

"I said I fucking love you so damn much from my blood to your bone!!" Damn, she's surprising me in so many way!

"If your going to protect me, who will be protecting you?"

"From now on, I... Leiarhha Khite...bow to protect you no matter what." For a minute I thought she was my knight and I'm his king. She's responsible to protect me. I swear to God, I'm gonna love this woman to eternity!

"Mauna na kami, mukhang ayaw niyo pa maisturbo." I can't stop smiling, her parents is cool for me. HAHA!!

I'm happy but seeing her like this hurt my feelings, I can't help but to do that. "If nothing happens, we all gonna die."

There, she's hurt yet manage to give advice William. My woman, is so fucking strong. I'll protect you from now on.

———————————————————————

Unknown Person POV

After several days of living a peaceful life inside of the stadium. A lot of missiles was targeting the whole country, the Philippines. Not a single person in that country know they will be killed. One country will vanished in the map. And only the history will remain.

———
THE END.