Magudarena

It is an AU (another universe)
PLEASE remember that i can change the plot in the story, like, the rule at the start. It's my idea and doesn't take place in the anime.

"Talking"
(Some info)
'thoughts'

Third person/ Independent thought of characters from other time view
(Or something like that)

It's possible that I'll change history in the process, hope ya'll don't mind.

And now start reading what i worked on way too long!

______________________________________

I lived in the forest with my whole family, it was really good, we didn't leave our "forever" home until we were 13 years old, now you're thinking something like - "why do you have something so stupid? It's complete nonsense" It makes more sense than you think, because I come from a crimson bloodline sounds cool and mystical, doesn't it? But it's like a plague. We carry this name because our eyes in anger change to this cursed color, it is one of the most beautiful in the world, that's why. . . They hunt us and gouge out our eyes. "Keep them in these containers and the color will hold" "We'll make a fortune from them." That's what they said, it was told by the ones that survived that fucking torment.

______________________________________

It was a sunny and warm day, the forest on the way back seemed so beautiful, as if it was really alive and I could talk to it. Even though the animals were hiding, I knew that they were watching me, no, rather us, very closely. I was extremely lucky because I was 10 years old and I came out of the woods to do some errands. But I was with my cousin named Kurapika.

Im happy i didn't seen him the same way seen those who stayed, thinking they were safe.

Despite the age difference because he was 14, I was slightly taller than him. I loved to poke fun at it.
We were joyful because we were telling each other some stupid stories about life outside the forest.
It was very nice, but I smelled smoke, lots of smoke above the leaves of our home. I immediately told this to Kurapika, he started running faster and faster, I had long legs but he was more durable, I could barely catch up to him. I saw fear in his cheerfull, brown eyes back then.
When we got there after running for a while, he stopped and didn't want me to look. He failed miserably.

Why was I so curious? If he was covering my eyes to the end, I'd still be a normal kid. I would like to see only a small part of the burnt trees that were still burning.

I froze. Our whole house, our forest was drowned in black smoke, and the plants, animals, nothing survived. Just like our family...
A moment had passed since reaching the place, and I heard a scream, it was a woman. I hope that wasn't my mother, though that's what she sounded like. The scream was filled with pain and fear, I couldn't see her, and that's probably a very, very good thing.

Although I had my eye on someone, it was my distant aunt, even though she wasn't one of the best, the sight that she had no eyeballs. This really caused me a lot of suffering..

While later, i saw a teen? I don't know, but she looked young enought to be one.

I thought she was the one who has attacked my house. With that on my mind i separated from Kurapika, running in a random direction, where the girl couldn't see me.

Kurapika wanted to join me but. . .
I couldn't go back because I saw someone else nearby that pink-haired teen girl. It was a man that semed young too, but about 20, not older nor younger.