Hunter X Exams (part 1)

Hi!!! We haven't seen eachother for a while haven't we? From here i think i will add pov's cause why not?
In this chapter i'm going to add some changes so be ready.

"Words"
'Thoughts'
(Info)

Third person/ Independent thought of characters from other time view
(Idk if im right still)

And now, the story shall start, for you bitches

_____________________________________

2 years later, you could say we are one of the strongest nen users, i mean Me, Magudarena Curta, and Kaisorin Kuroo, we are one of hardest to beat Duo. Alone we can do much, together we can do everything. We were once on Heaven Arena and got to level 200 as we didn't want to go further. (After Killua so they didn't meet) We were both 10, we were there about 3 months after our meting. So we got a bit rich as we didn't spend the money we got. But i won't tell everything about what happened in those 2 years.

____________________________________

Mado POV:

I just runed into the place of hunter exams, being extremely tired as the run was long, on hard ways to go, and i have a person in my backpack, of course, the person who let us in knew about her.

'Because of her snoring, why did she became, like, the most tired person in the universe?! If she doesn't sleep, she fights, and i have to help her use her nen so i do 19/20 of work.'

"HEY! SLEEPING BEAUTY! WE'RE AT THE PLACE!!" I shouted as loud as posible, i thought i was heard by all people there as it got quiet, but i didn't mind.

I fealled Kaisorin move but wasn't geting out so i repeated:
"HEY, OR IM GONNA LEAVE YOU HERE SLEEPING, FOR YOU TO NEVER PASS THE EXAM!!"

And that did it's work, as Rin puted her head out of my backpack and said:

"You wouldn't dare to do that! Are those past 2 years nothing to you?! You said im your first and only friend."

I was getting my backpack of so she would understand what i mean.

"Oh you think? Those four hours would be easier without you, you maked me actually tired." I was getting more and more mad at her.

She understood and was getting out, being about short as a 6 years old child, clothes she had were too big. She changed her size, so her clothes were just fine.

Sudenly a small, green person in a tuxedo walked to us and started talking.

"Welcome Ladies, here i have your pins with your numbers, losing them will be counted as not passing, good day."

He handed both of the pins to me, i was number '406' and Rin was '407' . That's a lot of people, but for my information 10 of them is a lucky and a rare number.

After i put my pin on, i was playing with Rin, raising my hand above her so she would need to jump to get it.

Kaiso can change her size once for about 30 min, so she needed to jump.

After few seconds she got it and puted it on her pants for some reason. I felled someone is coming to our direction.

Two boys, one was our age and the one older then us for about 3 years. I didn't got do see them because of amount of people here.