Chapter 20: Reunion

Terminus was up in flames; everyone was aimlessly following Rick and Daryl, they looked as if they knew what they were doing. everyone was in the forest.

"Right here." Daryl says frantically, pointing at the ground. He passes Rick a shovel and he starts digging.
"The hell are we still around here for?" Says Abraham, impatiently.
"Guns, some supplies." Rick responds. It became obvious that Daryl planted supplies nearby just in case. "Go along the fences, use the rifles. Take out the rest of 'em."
Everyone looks at each other in confusion.
"What?" Says Bob.
"They don't get to live." Rick responds coldly.
Glenn decides to step in. "Rick, we got out. It's over."
"It's not over until they're all dead."
"The hell it isn't, that place is on fire! Full of walkers." Rosita steps forward, getting more frustrated. She didn't want Tara getting into anymore shit then she needs to. This plan felt unreasonable to her.

"I'm not dicking around with this crap." Says Abraham, clearly fed up of the mess he's gotten into. "We just made it out."
"The fences are down." Says Maggie. "They'll run or die."

Rick and Daryl turn around when they see everyone's line of sight pass them. The leaves crinkling startled them all.
A woman who looked as if she was covered in dirt emerged from the trees with a crossbow and a rifle. She had short cropped grey hair.
Daryl immediately runs towards her, pulling her into an embrace. Everyone was thrown off by his reaction but was pleasantly suprised.
The woman laughs, wrapping her arms around him. Rick approaches her, smiling.
"Did you do that?" He says. The woman just nods, shedding tears.
Rick hugs her, just glad that she was safe. "Thank you." He whispers.
The woman pulls away. "You have to come with me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman leads them towards a wooden cabin, hidden near Terminus deeper in the woods. A tall man wearing a beanie walks out. He was holding a baby. Rick drops all of his belongings and runs towards the man. Carl and Sasha follow up behind him. The man passes the baby to Rick as he cries, Carl crying too. Sasha hugs the man, crying as he lifts her up. Tara assumed they were related considering her relationship with Bob. Everyone's smiling for once, it's definitely been a while.
Rick whispers "Judith, you're okay." As he pecks her on her forehead. He looks up towards the sky. "I don't know if the fire is still burning."
"It is." Said the grey haired woman, seeing the smoke rise into the sky.
"Yeah, we need to go."
"Yeah, but where?" Asks Daryl.
"Somewhere far away from there."

Rosita looks at Abe, he was clearly thinking about something.
"We'll talk to him." Says Abe, contemplating on how they will tell Rick about how they have to leave. "Not just yet." He gets up and begins to follow the rest of the group on their journey onwards. Rick uses his wet rag and dips it in the dirt. He begins to cross out the Terminus advertisement.