|⁰³·|𝐒𝐚́𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡|

𝐒𝐚́𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡

I started to look around for the duo of friends, but I heard a distant "HEY, DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL" and I knew that this was undoubtedly Isabella

I saw my friend there. See you later Axel. - The little one said goodbye

Bye. Until the exit.  -I said to go towards my friends without letting him ask me about what I told him.

I walked through the great mass of people, who were again divided into groups according to interests, hobbies, etc.

More or less in the middle of the cafeteria, which was designated as "Zone Bach" first graders didn't used to come to these tables.  Near the side of the window and the radiators were Arthu and Isa, who looked like they were waiting for me to eat... Or well, Isabela was waiting for me.

Heyy, I'm back don't cry anymore.  -I made my presence known, which caused both of them to jump.

Hello, I brought you your plate here.  -She passed the tray of food to where my daughter was sitting. I put my backpack aside to eat more comfortably.

Sorry, but there is hunger and you walk with the steps of an old man.  -Arthur half apologized (along with a "little joke") for having started eating without me, then he returned to focus on his juice.

Don't worry, you eat and grow, hobbit - I told him with a mocking tone.

Enough girls, both are cute.  -Isabella said making us stop fighting to look at her badly.

She calmly took out her lunch box, today it seems that she brought a tortilla sandwich, one of those she makes with her secret recipe, how good they are.

Godsss. But share, share.  -Expressed Arthur who looked like a bottomless pit and was still a little hungry.

I pass him my apple. Today I really wasn't very hungry, apart from the fact that the meeting with the director had reminded me and that has made me less hungry.

Don't worry, next week, when I have omelette for dinner again, I'll bring each of you a sandwich.  -The female told us cheerfully.

—You are an angel, but it is not necessar-

SHHHHH SHUT UP. EAT AND SHUT UP OLD MAN.  -He coughs as if nothing had happened -You, whenever you want, Isa, you can bring the sandwiches you want, darling -He said with a big smile.

—E.... Anyway. Better not ask -She said confused, before taking a bite of her sandwich.

I also began to eat, I was piercing a vegetable next to a small piece of chicken breast