|⁰⁹∙|𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞|

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞

—You could put something like

You could put something like... 'Hello, look, I wanted to ask you if you would like to meet up one day during the holidays.  You could go to the skating rink or just go for a walk.'  —Arthur proposes while he was lying down looking at the clouds

You are wonderfully intelligent when you want to, Arth... —I said, giving the aforementioned person a small blow on the forehead.

—Hey! I'm always smart —He grumbled as he sat up.

—And... Sent... I don't believe you AAAAAAA —Isabella shouted loudly.

AaAaAa my ears, I'm dying —Arthur and I complained at the same time.  To which Isabella hit each of us on the arm quite hard.

—Come on idiots, I need to clear my head. Let's draw something —She said, looking for some color in the big backpack I brought full of these.

I took out one of my drawing notebooks that was in the same backpack as the sprays.

—Look, I was thinking of trying to make this one, I think it will look incredibly good in a fairly large size... —She said while showing them the drawing in question.

Humm... It's very good, you get better and better every time... I say, it would look good on... THAT wall —Arthur said energetically as he carried the backpack and went to the place he had pointed out.

Certainly, the site was very good, it didn't have many drawings around it, so we wouldn't have to paint over another one.

Once in front of the wall and having the base drawn with white chalk.  I told both friends what colors we would use and I placed my notebook with the design on the floor so we could get to work.

The minutes passed and turned into an hour in which we spent the playlist on shuffle while we painted, sang and danced.  One of the best afternoons we have spent together.

The drawing was spectacular, it occupied the entire large wall, which could be seen from afar, since nothing covered it.

After admiring it, we began to collect everything we had used.

—Well then... Good afternoon, right?  —Arthur expressed while he got on his skate —One of the best, I think.

—I think the same, bro — I replied.

—Definitely. I still can't believe I finally wrote to Allison... —Isabella said excitedly while she covered her face.  – Anyway... We'll talk later, right? The usual night call.