|¹⁴∙|𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧|

𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-With Axel-

After Isabella abruptly ended the call with Arthur, he began to murmur non-stop:

—I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE, YESSS!- he exclaimed excitedly, sitting on the kitchen island.

—Arthur, I think you're thinking too fast about a possible future...- I reminded him as I served the pizza I had made for dinner.

—I KNOW- he ignored me. We'll be those uncles that kids end up loving more than their parents, yes, yes, yes. We'll take them on vacation every year, yes, yes, yes.- Well, he's certainly excited...

Although, to be honest, I was also quite excited to know that Isabella and Allison have spent the whole day together, whether you like it or not, it's a big step for our friend.

Okay, okay, calm down a bit, and let's eat- I reassured him a bit while placing his plate in front of him.

Okaaay. 'Bon appétit'.-

With a calmer Arthur, we ate while watching some episodes of "The Amazing World of Gumball."

Once we finished, we teamed up to wash the dirty dishes. Shortly after, we went up to the second floor where the bedrooms were.

—Can I stay with you, pleeease?- he asked with puppy-dog eyes.

Ugh. You know I can't say no if you do that... Okay, come on- I gave him free rein, and he quickly threw himself in a star shape on my bed, hugging a tiger plush.

—Don't mess up the blankets too much...- I scolded him a bit while playing Humbe's song, sitting at my desk/study, and pulling out one of my sketchbooks.

—Okay, sorry, sorry. Can I grab the Nintendo?- he warned me.

—Yes, go ahead, my house is officially your house- I reminded him that he now lived with me, so he had the freedom to do practically anything he wanted.

Oh right- he said as the peaceful tune of Animal Crossing began to play.

So, two hours passed, during which I finished some designs for the physics class mural that the principal had asked me for. I looked back and found Arthur asleep in a half-laid position with the Switch on his neck.

I picked it up and managed to open the sheets to lay him down and cover him. I would take him to his room, but... Ugh, what a hassle.

I lay down on the old sofa near the large window that illuminated my room; I fell asleep quickly alongside my furry companions, and that's how the day ended.