CHAPTER I - SEDUCE THE BEAUTY LADIES

The two men were really disappointed that their charm didn't affect the two ladies. So they did a trick to get their attention.

Marco: How should we get their attention?
* thinking ( ̄∇ ̄)!? *

Thatch: I have an idea.

* Thatch brings out his cellphone and hacks the security camera near the vending machine. *

Thatch: Here's their faces now. We can use this to get their attention. * grin (*≧∀≦*) *

- And that's why Tina's face and Luna's are all over the street. -

Luna: Hhhmm...... * staring at the poster (눈‸눈) *

Who's idiotic person do this?
* Grab the poster and throw it in the trash can near her. *

Luna: I wonder if Tina has already read this. Or see it?

Tina: ( holding the poster with shaky hands as she's horrified by what she saw )

Ehhhhh! * Σ(゚Д゚;) *

Who in the right mind would do this?

* The poster says "missing girlfriend's." We had arguments yesterday and now we can't find them. Please call this number if seen. 90xx67 Reward: 100 million yen. *

Tina: (Runs towards Luna) You won't believe what I saw.

(Stares at her ∩( ✧Д✧)∩ )

I see that you have seen as well.

- Luna destroys all the posters, but someone grabs her from behind and uses a handkerchief to cover her nose. Then she suddenly feels sleepy. -

* Tina saw what happened to Luna. *

Tina: Luna, watch out.

- A bunch of kidnappers are all over them. Suddenly, the people behind the poster arrived at the scene. -

( Tina screams as she sees the kidnappers. )

( The kidnappers surrounded them as Tina started to panic. )

( She looked to her left as she saw one of the kidnappers hold Luna. )

Thatch and Marco had a bad feeling about what they did when they were drunk yesterday.

* When both of them arrived in the scene, they found that Luna was already unconscious and the other one was panicking. *

Tina: Let her go.

(As she screams to them, one of the guys holds her.)

Tina: Let me go!

Person 1: Shut up! You look worth the price!

Person 2: Hey, I saw her first!

Tina is almost crying (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

* Marco takes action when the kidnappers lay hands on her. *

Marco: Hey! What are you doing with her? * grabs Tina's arm and punches the guy who holds him tightly. *