CHAPTER I - CAPTURE THE DEMI-HUMAN

~|• ON THE OTHER HAND!THE DEVIL'S MANSION IS IN A CHAOTIC SITUATION...

THEIR FATHER HEARED WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS ONE OF HIS SONS AND HIS REALLY FURIOUS ABOUT THIS...

HE GAVE THE ORDER TO CAPTURE LUNA ALIVE SO THAT HE COULD PERSONALLY EXECUTE HIM. •|~

Luna: I can't really sleep! * Chill down through her spine (●・ч・)? *

Why do I feel like I'm going to be in big trouble? (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

(The next three days, Luna didn't dare come out of the forest and start helping Tina remove the skin and organs of the meat. And the whole Shirohige clan is on the move to capture Luna alive.)

Luna: I'm going to hunt veggies this time... Sayonara!! ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Tina: But-!! ... I have a bad feeling about this...('•̥̥̥д•̥̥̥'̀ू๑)‧º·˚

Luna: Hmp!! Of course, I'll try to find vegetables in this forest instead.
* ᕦ( ͡͡~͜ʖ ͡° )ᕤ *

- But Tina didn't know that Luna will not going to do that... And Luna finally came out of the forest of death... -

Luna: Ssuuyyyaaahh!!! Fina-!! *chills down through her spine*

Thatch: Finally!! I've found you. Human!! 
* serious and loud voice *

Luna: Let's go of me! *said in an angry tone*

* Thatch grabs Luna's hands from behind and ties them with the vines near him. *

Thatch: You can't escape now, girl! whispers into her ears and slightly bites it.

* Thatch punched Luna in the abdomen, which made her unconscious. *

Luna: I'm losing consc! ..... * Everything went dark for Luna *

Luna is carrying the sword ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ 
that she stole from them and then took it back with him.

Thatch: Finally, my sword! * cries a bit ಥ_ಥ *
Ahem! Σ(゜゜) * looks around to see if anyone sees him. *

* Thatch leaves immediately and comes back with their mansion, carrying the unconscious Luna. *

* When Thatch arrived in the mansion. *

Thatch: OTOU-SAMA! * Kneel down with his left feet and bow down his head. *

I have arrived and captured the culprit, the one who hurt Ace.

* Puts Luna on the ground while her face is facing the ground too. Only her hair is seen by his father, and... - *

SHIROHIGE: Is that the culprit? * raise his eyebrow * (•ˋ _ ˊ•)*

- SHIROHIGE stands up in his chair and walks towards the little human. Ace is beat up with this squishy thing! -

* poking Luna's face *

Hhhmmm.... (눈‸눈) * stared at her and noticed something on her hair *