CHAPTER I - DESTROY EVERYTHING

Luna: Bleh! ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧ winks at her friend Tina and runs away from that room.

Hhaayyaahhh‼️ * Shout out loud and kick the door without hesitation *

Thatch and Marco:

Σ( Д ) ﻌﻌﻌﻌ⊙ ⊙

That girl is really not a human!

ノ)゚Д゚(ヽ

Thatch: I knew it! * (-ω-;) * That girl is actually not a human girl! * (눈‸눈) *

Marco: Because how the hell does a normal human girl break a devil door like that? It has magic, you know!
* (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼✧ *

Thatch and Marco: If pops see that human girl here and she is still wrecking havoc here,

* ( ☉д⊙) * We-‼

We definitely‼!

* ノ)゚Д゚(ヽ *

* Runs out of the room and searches for that troublesome human girl. *

( Luna kicks the door. Tina was astonished that her friend strongly bash the door. The hinge of the door was broken loose, and the next thing she knew, they were free. )

Luna: ( winks at Tina )
(˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

( teasing the two men and running off )

Tina: I-uh.. ( Runs off ) Hey, wait up! ( The two dashed off, leaving the two men behind. )

Tina: ( panting ) I can't believe you just did that! ( catches her breath ) Do you think they'll get mad that we just run off like that? I mean, they did trap us here in the first place!

Luna: It's fine! After all, they're the ones who brought us here! Let's escape now!

While the two are having a deep conversation, Luna realizes how to escape at that place.

Luna: Is that a huge window? * stare (눈‸눈) * People here are way too rich! 💢(눈‸눈)💢 * punch that huge window and everything was destroyed * Luna carries Tina like a princess, but she insists! *

Tina: No, I'm fine. Walking is enough for me.

* Looks down outside of the window. *

(ノ_-;)...

It's too high. We're here on the 5th or 7th floor, I guess. If we jump here from this height, we won't be able to make it. * ಠಿ_ಠ *

Luna: Yes, we can. * grin ( ✧Д✧) YES‼ *

- While Tina is explaining the height of the building, Luna sees a display sword near the edge of the hallway. -

Tina: Where'd you get that sword?

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

* Having a bad feeling about Luna's plan*

Luna: Let's go now and jump. I can hear their heavy footsteps!
* 三三ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ *

* She grabbed Tina's arm and jumped. She used the sword against the wall, and it slowed them down from falling *

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Tina: 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。I really hate this mental health of yours when it comes to dangerous things.

Luna: (ˊ˘ˋ*) * looking so proud *

- Luna and Tina finally escape the devil's message, but the problem starts there. They didn't know that they were in the Demon World, which is full of demons. -

Marco: Where are those girls? They are getting on my nerves! ( Furiously banging on each door, but to their surprise, in each room they went, none of the girls were in there.)

Luna: I think we're safe here!

* looks back at Tina * (・'v'・)??

Why do you look exhausted? * curious *

* Thatch called Marco *

Thatch:

((((;゚Д゚))))MMAARRCCOO‼‼!

* SPEECHLESS *

* LOOKING AT THE DESTROYED WINDOW ON THE FIFTH FLOOR AND EVERYTHING ON THE GROUND IS DESTROYED *

Tina: I'm so tired! From Runnin... ( panting ) Wait a sec. Where are we? This looks bizarre.

Luna: Don't know!

Tina: I don't think we are in the right place.w( ̄△ ̄;)w!There's a huge cave. Let's check if there's a bear there! ( 🐻 )

- Luna can't make a noise because the bear she saw is ten times bigger than the bear in the human world. -

* Not so fast *

Luna: Sshhh‼! Be quite‼ (-""-;)! *murmurs to Tina*

Tina: (gulped) Uhhhhh. (Her body trembled at the sight of a bear.)

Luna: Let's freaking get out of here! Be quite‼! * Both of these girls are trembling in fear and walking quietly while there's a wyvern who almost attacked them, and Luna shuts it up. *

Devil Wyvern: Kkkrrryyaa! * Roar *

Luna: Be quiet, shitty bird! * Grabs it's neck, carries Tina on her shoulder, and runs away noisily. *

Devil Bear: * Looks outside of the cave but sees nothing *

Luna: You shitty bird.... * ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨ *

- Luna beat up the wild wyvern, and eventually it died. -

Luna: 💢ヽ('д';)/💢 * not giving a crap about everyone else *

( Tina stares at them as the two fight )

Luna: * her tummy growls (ूू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) *

Tina : * Stare at the poor wild wyvern ( ͡°_ʖ ͡°) *

Luna : * sigh ('-ω-') * Finally, we have food.

~ TO BE CONTINUED... ~