CHAPTER I - RUN AWAY FOR YOUR LIFE

Marco: This can't be happening. Why did we bring those inhumane girls here? Wait! Thatch your sword!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Is also missing Σ(゚Д゚;)

Tina: So, are we going to eat? I am hungry.

Luna: Of course, yes, you want to get hung.
* chill to the spine *

Tina, grab your meat, and we are going to climb this big and tall tree.

Tina: ( grabbing the meat )

Tina: We better not get caught by those dudes earlier.

* Luna and Tina climbed the tree, and they saw Marco and Thatch with a werewolf guy. *

Luna: Who's that dude? * (눈‸눈) *

* Earlier, when Luna was beating the wyvern, Marco and Thatch asked for help from their other brother. *

WEREWOLF GUY, A. K. A. ACE: This is the place they're stopping by too!

Tina: ( nibbling on meat ) I dunno, but he looks hairy... ( She looks at the werewolf guy. )

Ace: Though they're still here! I can smell their scent here. This is going to be one hell of a ride!

* Ace smirked and looked up at the big tree. *

Luna: Let's go! They're going to be here soon!

Tina: Wait, what is he doing? ( That's when she realized that they saw the girls. )

- Luna's instincts are correct. -

Ace: Something moves up there! ('ω')

Marco and Thatch: Should we check it? * ಠಿ_ಠ *

Tina: Wait-!! ( As she stands up, she can't keep her balance, and she holds the branch tight. )

Tina: Woah, woah, woah! *grabs the branch*

* Luna and Tina are running in the big branches of trees like it's their last tour there. *

Tina: Got it!

( Luna and Tina swing themselves on each branch, one branch at a time. )

Luna: Why are you so slow? They're going to be here soon! * Grabs her waist, puts her on Luna's arm again, and runs like hell. *

Tina: I can't keep my balance.

* Tina screamed and caught the attention of the devils after them. *

Marco: I heard someone over there! Let's move!

Tina: Oh no! I think they heard me! Run, run, run, Tina said in a panicked voice.

- On the edge of the branches of the trees is a beautiful river. -

Luna: We have no choice but to jump!
* Looks at Tina ( '~`) *
Are you ready!?

Tina: Ummmm-... (shook her head) Fine!

Tina: One
Two

- The river splashes -

Ummmmm

THREE!

Ace: I can smell you too there. * Laughs like evil while rushing towards where the scent is coming from. *

Luna and Tina jumped, and they swam under the water towards where the river goes.

Ace: I'm going to get you! (To Luna)

Thatch and Marco: They're not here!

Ace: I've heard a splash of water! ಠಿ_ಠ * looking down the river, but no one else is there *

Luna and Tina finally escaped from the three demon princes after an hour of swimming in the river.

Luna : I thought I was going to die! I forgot I could swim. * Giggles at Tina *

Tina: I'm so cold! 🥶

Marco: I'll go check it. * Marco swam down the river but found nothing. *

They're not here. * shout *

Thatch: I'll go check them out here in the sky!
* Searching for the two girls but still can't be found *

- Thatch flap his big bat like wings -

Ace: I'll command my wolves to search for them too. * smirk *

* While Luna and Tina found a floating big branch of trees, grabbed it, and swam peacefully. Then they finally found a safe place where no devil dared to set foot. *

Tina: Finally, we're here! No people? Good! Just us! Tina sat on a big chair in an abandoned house.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~