𝓣attoo. ↝ serobaku

- afab katsuki

- afab katsuki.

It started as a dare.

katsuki sucked his teeth angrily at the thought of what that canary-haired idiot said the night before.

"i dare you to get a womb tattoo." denki laughed.

it was a drunken game of truth or dare. that night all katsuki had been picking was truth. soon, the group had gotten tired of katsuki playing safe, they no longer gave him the option to pick truths, only dare.

at first, katsuki was completely against it, was the idiot insane?! no way his first tattoo would be so sexual!

that was until a pink-haired girl uttered a certain set of words that just set katsuki off.

"what? are you backing out? scared it'll hurt?"

and with that, katsuki was immediately set on getting the tattoo. the very next day, he was driving to the tattoo shop alongside mina and denki who giggled like idiots at the fact that katsuki was actually going through with it.

the blond couldn't deny the nervous sweat that wet his hands then. he breathed shakily, suddenly feeling hot as he walked into the cool shop.

how ironic.

the two idiots behind him only followed, looking around in awe at the beautifully designed walls of the shop. though katsuki ignored it all.

he was on a mission.

approaching the desk up front, katsuki nibbled his lip softly in an attempt to hide its tremble. there at the desk sat a young woman with short, blunt-cut violet hair. her eyes which were once at her phone now looked up at katsuki who was so obviously nervous.

she laughed softly, "sup. my name's kyoka, what can i do for you today? we do tats and piercings."

katsuki hesitated, he didn't speak.

though, denki sure did. "aw, kat you can't be a pussy now. we've already driven all the way here!" he laughed as he wrapped an arm around katsuki's shoulder in an attempt to encourage him. though katsuki only scowled, shrugging his hand off and speaking up.

"names katsuki. i'm here to get a tattoo." katsuki said with a newfound determination. the flame behind his eyes seemed to relight, burning even brighter. "oh cool. what kind?" kyoka asked further. just as quickly as it'd ignited, the once prominent flame began to die down. katsuki's face warmed with embarrassment. "womb." he hardly uttered.

kyoka seemed to take note of how embarrassed katsuki was before giggling softly. she was used to customers like this, often embarrassed to say what kind of piercing or tattoo they wanted at first. she then inhaled softly, turning away from katsuki. "yo, hanta!" she called out.