𝓒ruelty. ↝ dekubaku pt.2

DEAD DOVE; DO NOT EAT

extreme content warning.
this oneshot contains intense & unsettling themes.

— such as: nsfw. noncon. age-gap. afab katsuki. abuse. underage. urination. angst. public sex. vomit.
power imbalance. drugging.

if said themes trigger/disturb you, do not read.

DISCLAIMER.
while i have written this oneshot depicting
underage characters in explicitly sexual situations,
i in no way condone rape, or adult-child relationships.

this is purely a work of fiction and in no
way depicts my real life beliefs or morals.
my writing is always fiction. that is all.

i write my smut on ao3 differently.
because this was once an ao3-only oneshot, the
nsfw scenes are much more detailed, intense, and uses graphic descriptions.

enjoy with extreme caution.

Ever since the evening they shared in katsuki's room, their relationship hadn't been the same.

izuku knew that it would change then, he knew how much damage he'd done to katsuki. despite knowing this, izuku didn't seem to care. it didn't stop him from doing it again, using katsuki for all that he had, for all that he was. the first time they had sex again, katsuki attempted to fight back and while he did put up a great fight, it was all fruitless that izuku would win every time.

all it took was a mere reminder that izuku could leave at any time for katsuki to fall pliant, allowing izuku to slide home. it'd gotten easier and easier ever since. izuku was a cruel man, sick even. yet he didn't care, all he cared about was how much more he could ruin katsuki. he would often leave the boy in tears, his skin reddened as snot would seep from his nose. katsuki always sobbed the hardest after being throat fucked. izuku would leave him gagging, sometimes even throwing up a horrific mixture of the cum he'd swallowed only seconds prior and his undigested lunch from earlier that school day.

no one knew and katsuki never dared leave, he never told anyone what izuku would do to him whenever they were left alone. why? because it was izuku. he needed izuku. izuku was his boyfriend, his only friend. after izuku had taken a special liking to him, katsuki had isolated himself from his other classmates. so what if he did? he didn't need them because as izuku told him many times, he was much more mature than them. not many of the other kids in his year had boyfriends and if they did, they would act just the same as they did whilst friends.

but izuku was different, izuku kissed him and touched him. it didn't always feel the best yet izuku always made him feel better afterwards. the older would shower him in love after. izuku would pepper katsuki in kisses whilst cleaning him up, praising the blond for showing how far he would go to prove he loved izuku.