𝓣attoo. ↝ serobaku pt.2

- afab katsuki

- afab katsuki. nsfw.
masochism & sadism. needles.

The soft ring of the bell caught hanta's ears as he looked up from his sketchbook where he'd been scribbling his future tattoos out on.

he was at the front desk this time as kyoka had been in the back working on a client. she'd been blasting music in the back for the past three hours and seemed nowhere near done. it was a pretty quiet day, hanta only had two customers earlier that day for small tattoos that took less than two hours.

though, once he looked up, he knew he was going to be busy for the rest of the day.

"hey."

there at the front desk stood the familiar blond, smiling innocently as he leaned on the desk. it was katsuki. how could hanta forget such a pretty face?

how long had it been? two weeks, maybe. truly, hanta knew katsuki would be returning. especially since the blond had texted him and demanded that he saved his number.

"well, hello." hanta smirked, he noticed that this time the blond had come alone. "what can i do for you today?"

katsuki looked down at the pencil hanta held in his hands. it was then that he took note of the black polish that now coated his trimmed nails. a few of his fingers had rings on them, though katsuki's favorite was the simple black ring on his middle finger. it matched him perfectly.

"hm... i was thinking bellybutton piercing." katsuki said, tapping the desk. he had much more confidence this time around. he was fully prepared this time around. and yet, hanta still had to ask, "this better not be another stupid ass dare. is it?"

katsuki immediately rolled his eyes, "no. i'm capable of making my own decisions, asshole." he scoffed. hanta only eyed him for a moment before standing up, " 'ight then. let's go to the back."

with that, hanta stood up, leading katsuki back to his personal studio, just like last time. as soon as katsuki entered, hanta closed the door behind the both of them. "y'know, i still haven't gotten my repayment for that tattoo. that cost me 300."

katsuki hummed at this, turning around. "no one said you had to pay for it. i have the cash." he chuckled. "but i'm not some fuckin' asshole. i'll pay up."

"oh, i don't want your money. you know that." hanta said. he could see the knowing glint in katsuki's eyes then. the smaller male only smirked, those scarlet irises burned into hanta's raven ones. the taller watched as those pupils expanded with desire, deep black pushing back the alluring red.

"well, you could've at least asked how my tattoo is healing before trying to fuck me." katsuki turned away before jumping up to sit on the large chair. hanta chuckled, katsuki was playing hard to get.