𝓒ruelty. ↝ dekubaku

DEAD DOVE; DO NOT EAT

extreme content warning.
this oneshot contains intense & unsettling themes.

— such as: nsfw. noncon. age-gap. afab katsuki. abuse. underage. urination. angst. manipulation.
power imbalance.

if said themes trigger/disturb you, do not read.

DISCLAIMER.
while i have written this oneshot depicting
underage characters in explicitly sexual situations,
i in no way condone rape, or adult-child relationships.

this is purely a work of fiction and in no
way depicts my real life beliefs or morals.
my writing is always fiction. that is all.

i write my smut on ao3 differently.
because this was once an ao3-only oneshot, the
nsfw scenes are much more detailed, intense, and uses graphic descriptions.

enjoy with extreme caution.

Katsuki was irrevocably in love with his boyfriend.

sure, he was four years older than katsuki, a third year. katsuki, on the other hand, was a first year. though that didn't mean anything to him, he never paid any mind to it. in fact, he felt that their age didn't matter, katsuki always behaved more maturely than the other kids his age. older guys simply fit him better.

"hey, deku." katsuki said as he caught the older male in the hallway. the bell had rang only a few short minutes ago. izuku turned to the sound of his boyfriend's voice, smiling as it was music to his ears.

"hi kacchan!" izuku said excitedly, his smile warm. katsuki only scowled slightly at this yet he walked faster to catch up to izuku.

this action earned a soft giggle from izuku before he looked around, noticing the hallway was empty. he then pulled katsuki into a warm embrace. "i'll walk you to class." he hummed before releasing katsuki.

"alright," katsuki spoke softly, attempting to suppress the pink flush upon his cheeks.

izuku was touchy sometimes.

only sometimes though.

as they walked, katsuki found his hand lowering to make contact with izuku's, only for the older male to pull away swiftly.

they never held hands in public, izuku seemed very against it. maybe it was because of their age difference, izuku was 18 while he had only turned 14 a few weeks ago.

though that never got in the way before! katsuki didn't care about that so no one else should either.

truly, none of the touches they shared were initiated by katsuki. izuku wouldn't let him, the older male had so much control over that aspect of their relationship.