Chapter 20 - Cold and Warmth

.. A week has passed since then..

*Flasback*

"Hey." Sehun greeted as I flickered my eyes open. I stretch to sit up and see Sehun still smiling.

"Hey," I smiled back "I..-" I wanted to say more but I couldn't. I even choked on my own words..

"Hey, It's fine. You should still rest if you feel to."

Rest? I felt like I died..

"Wh.. what happened Sehun?" I stuttered.

"You slept. Slept for three months, you were in a coma. It's a good thing you recovered earlier than expected. -"

"I think that was too straight forward." Eonnie came in with Myun hye. "What a relief." Eonnie sighed and ran to give me a big hug. I felt cold and now I feel the warmth I missed.

"What do you suppose I should have said then?" Eonnie broke the embrace and faced Sehun.

"I just think that you should have slowed down. Chan mi just woke up." She stepped beside Sehun "That's all kid." She pat his shoulders heavily.

"Just tell her what happened." Myun hye sat beside me. "Bogosipeoyo Chan mi yah."

"Fine." Sehun smirked and faced me. "You passed out three months ago, it was after I dropped you off at the dorm..the night you cried in my arms. Myun hye called for an ambulance and I received a call from her saying that you passed out and was brought here. Now, the doctor said that you were in a deep comatose. He said not to worry that is why we didn't." He paused and smiled "But.. now you're down to your last two years."

Really? Huh, so I'm really down to two years.

*End of Flashback*

__

I was in a deep coma for three months. I felt like I was dead back then.. huh I grinned. I didn't feel anything. It was like I was a sleep for a long time without notice.

Should I feel happy? but I don't even know what to feel anymore..

"May I disturb your deep thoughts miss?" I looked up from the white blanket to see Sehun wearing a black large coat.

I spent my New year here in the hospital and winter began a few weeks ago. Sehun spent his New year here too,.. with me. He told me stories everyday. He kept telling me how cold it was whenever he opens the door from his house to his way here until he goes out of the hospital to go back home.

"Yah, even if I haven't been outside I can still see how hard the snow is. I won't be able to visit you if you were to catch a cold." I smiled.. Sehun bowed his head down staring at his waggling feet

"Chan mi.. I.. I'm lea.. leavi -"

"Why are you stuttering?" I forced a smile.. I already know.. "If you can't say it, it's fine. You don't need to tell me. Maybe next time -"

"Can't you see, there is no next time Chan mi." He looked up teary eyed "I'm going to leave the day after tomorrow Chan mi yah.." he walked towards me and held my hand "But I promise you, I'm going to come back. I just have to finish some business."

"Eodi.."

"I'm going to London. Eomma and Appa needs me there. You know I won't leave you right? I'll come back for you, I promise."

"Ara (I know), come on now stop the drama Oh Se hun." I smiled. I want to cry but I can't "Have a safe trip, and don't worry about me 'cause I'm fine." I was not but I can't tell him "Now go,"

He stood up, smiling "Gomawoyo Chan mi yah, jeongmal gomawoyo." He bowed "Annyeong Chan mi." I want to stop him but I couldn't.

Just as he was about to close the door to leave, Sehun stopped when I spoke "Annyeong Oh Se hun. I.. I might not be able to be -"

In just a second he was in front of me and embraced me. "Please don't continue what I think you're going to say." And that was all I needed. I embraced him tighter. Both tears of joy and sadness started dripping.

__

Today is the day of his flight. I want to see him because... he didn't visit yesterday.. I knew that I would just be selfish if I texted him to come here..

.. but then again.. he told me that he would come back for me. Come on Chan mi, be positive.

There was a knock on the door "Come in," I called out. The door opened and everyone was there. Myun hye, Jong dae, Jin hee, Kyung soo, Seong min, Chan yeol, Gi seung, Baek hyun, and Eonnie.

"Chan mi yah!!" They all called out to me and gave me a group hug. How sweet are they, huh? I chuckled

____________________________

What do you think will happen? kkkk Sehun left. I mean Sehun just left! Will he be able to catch up right before she leaves the world? Or.. hmm.. kkk.

Thank you all for the support♡♥♡♥□■□■

Please don't forget to vote the chapter and leave your comments or feedbacks below •.~ Fighting!