Chapter 13

•Chan mi

Next morning Saturday. 9:11 a.m. Sehun and I was sitting in a bubble tea store.

"A girl likes you. She really does, but she can't tell her feelings to you. She -" he cut me off..

"Why are you telling me this? Are you the one who's confessing?"

"Ani -" again, he cut me off then looked the other way.

"If she admires me.. then she'd better tell me in person. *sigh* You know you can't just obey someone's orders."

I looked at him and was about to say something but then he continued.

"You know, you're stubborn Chan mi."

Is every guy so hard-hearted. I just don't get them! Aigoo~ I grinned then stood.

"Ne, arasso. I'll go tell her then that you have feelings for her too." I teased then skipped out but when I was just about to leave someone grabbed my wrist..

"Yah!" I said looking back.. Aish!

"You're stubborn and a pretty little liar, eh? .. Sit down." He said then pulled me to sit.

"Yah! What will I tell her then? Am I going to -" He looked at me seriously which caused me to stop. And he continued my sentence..

"Tell her the truth and if she confess her feelings to me.. only then I'll tell her my response."

"A-ra-sso. I'll tell her the truth." I said smiling while he pat my head in response.

--

8:11 p.m. I was on my way to a convinience store while walking, someone called my name that is why I looked back and saw.. Seong ji..

"De?" She came closer..

"Have you told him? What did he say?"

"Ne. He told me that if you wanted to confess then you should tell him yourself. That's all."

"But I can't. I can't do that."

"You can if you'd tr -"

"I'm a coward. I love him but I'm too much of a coward that I can't even tell him what I feel about him. That is why I came to you and asked for your help. Please Chan mi, help me."

"I can't do that anymore. I -"

"Wae?! Is it because you too have come to like him?! Is that it?!"

"Ne. I like him. So if you please excuse me, I have to go now." I bowed and turned but she pulled me back facing her..

*PAK!*

"Yah!"

"You shut up! How dare you?! You can't do that. Sehun is mine. I was the first to be with him."

"I didn't say that I'd steal him away from you. Sehun is all yours."

"You can't. You can't like him! From now on, you should stay away from him. I don't want you near him, arasso?!"

"Arasso. I'll be going then. Annyeong." I bowed for the last time and left Seong ji. Then went back to the dorm.

I felt empty. I don't know what to do.

~~~~~~
Have you guys seen my new cover? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks and Credits to ikonchloe who willingly made my cover :) Thank you to everyone who's still reading my story. I appreciate it so much ♡♥♡♥□■□■

Don't forget to Vote & Comment ^•^