Chapter 21 -

Days go by so fast and yet here I am sitting by the window, counting down, waiting, I mean.. what else am I supposed to do but to lie down and rest?

*RING! RING!*

"De, Annyeonghaseyo Specialist Yoo." I greeted.

"Annyeong Chan mi yah. Do you have time today?"

I chuckled "Of course,"

"Good. I have something to tell you, that is why let's meet later.." she paused "Eleven am?"

"Okay, got it. See you later Specialist Yoo."

"Please call me Cindy. I insist."

"Er.. alright, Cindy yah." I chuckled.

"That's good to hear. Annyeong." She hang up and I immediately went to the bathroom.

--

What am I going to wear??? ..

*BLEEP! BLEEP!*

I checked my phone and saw a text message from Cindy.

-
Dress comfortably Chan mi~ See you at Coúvae Hotel ^^
-

O...kay.

I wore my jeans and sweat shirt on, then grabbed my white shoulder bag. I think this should be fine~

--

"Annyeonghaseyo Chan mi yah. Come and sit."

I bowed "Annyeonhaseyo," then sat down.

"Here," she moved the brown envelope towards me. Her hair was tied up and had curly ends while she wore a white labcoat outside and a violet turtle necked dress inside.

I looked at her in question as she smiled widely showing her cyan colored braces and those deep dimples. "Go ahead, open it." There were questions bothering me like What's inside this?, second thoughts that made me hesitate to open it, but then again... It just looked like a simple brown envelope sitting there with a little paper inside or whatever. Just open it! My mind scolded.

I took the envelope and opened it, and yeah I was right. It is a paper, folded in half. I unfold it and on the first half I see letters --which I don't understand, while on the other half is the translation. I think? "Is this its translation?" I ask, pointing at the second half.

"Yes. Come on, I'm excited here." Her smile widens from ear to ear that is why I read it aloud. Loud enough for her to hear but not too loud to get other peoples attention.

"." I pause for a while.

"There you go." Cindy opens her arms wide as if she had been free from something.

"W.. wait," I stutter "Is this a --"

"Ne. Your friend told me that you were cursed that is why the results appeared wrong. I asked all who knew and one told me that an old lady in your dreams might have had cursed you. I researched and I had a little help from your friends. Finally, we found the old lady and believe me or not she's 817 years old."

"Bo? 817? How is that even possible?" I ask without making my voice too loud. I mean, seriously? 817? Gosh. Really, huh.

"Something happened like this before not once but a lot... she cursed all those who had sinned, and those who doesn't know how to repent and feel guilt. She took life from them and used it to add to her life span."

"Oh, that's why.. Omo.. So do you mean that I'm finally free from the curse?" I ask. Both confused and happy, she nods her head in reply. "Jinjayo?" I feel so happy I could cry ㅠㅠ

"Yeah," she replied

"Waah, Gomawoyo." I stand and take her hand. "Jeongmal gomawoyo." I shake her hand and bow my head.

"I had help from your friends. I told you, I'll make sure to cure you right? See you." She said, when I was about to leave "At your wedding day. See you at your wedding day, Annyeong." I turned to face her and waved good bye. I feel very happy.

--------------------

Hey guys! ㅠㅠ

Sorry for the late update. I love ya'll♡♥♡♥□■□■

Kamsahamnida!! ^•^