Chapter 2 - Kim Jong Dae

~Chan mi~

*ding, dong*

I woke up and went to the door. I opened it...

"Annyeong Chan mi!" Jong dae greeted.

"Aah! Jong dae? I missed you. *hugs* Come on inside." I replied leading him to the living room then I offered him tea.

"Ne. Uhm, where is myun hye?" asked Jong dae

I waited

I stood then replied "Oh wait, I'll go get her."

I went inside Myun hye's room. "Wake up you have a visitor." I said while pulling her up.

"Aah *moan* noogoo?" She asked

"Aaissh. Just come." I shouted.

"Arasso." She said while fixing her hair.

"Ppali!" I pulled her and we went out her room to the living room. The moment that Myun hye saw Jong dae she ran back to her room.

"Myun hye?"

I went after her but she locked her room that's why I can't come in.

"Myun hye open this door."

She opened the door then asked me "Why is he here?"

"I don't know. Are you still mad at him?" I asked then she repliedly quickly as I thought.

"Of course. Aaiish! *digs her face under her pillow*

I begged her "Just forget about it. He just wants to talk to you. Jebal."

*silence*

"Arasso." She finally gave in. We walked out her room then to the living room. Jong dae saw Myun hye then smiles.

"Annyeonghaseyo Myun hye... How were you...while I was gone?"

--

"Sad. Painful. If it weren't for Chan mi I'm not this happy right now." Myun hye stood then continued "I'll be back I'll just go to the kitchen."

Chen asked me if Myun hye is still mad at her then I replied "Can't you take a hint? Of course Jong dae."

Jong dae sighed then said "I thought so. That is why I'm here to apologize."

Myun hye came and Jong dae started "Myun hye"

"Ne?" asked Myun hye then Jong dae continued "I apologize for everything...to prove that I'm sorry let's go eat lunch together."

"But Chan mi -" Myun hye said then I cut her off saying

"I can't go eat lunch with the two of you because I have to finish editing my story."

Myun hye looks at Jong dae then sips a cup of tea. She puts it down after sipping for a very long time then looks at her mug "I'll go." She said.

"Arasso." Jong dae said with full of hapiness in his face.

Jong dae left, Its 11:02 a.m. "I'm finished." I said feeling relieved. I went out my room to take shower but I'M saw myun hye going in the bathroom. I remembered that Myun hye will go out with Jong dae. I waited for Myun hye to finish taking a bath. Its been 20 min.then she finally came out. I went in after she went in her room then I took a bath.

Its 11:47 a.m. I'm finished taking a bath, when I passed by the living room. I saw Myun hye sitting and watching. I went in my room then I heard the door bell. It must be Jong dae since he told Myun hye to pick her up before 12 p.m and Its already 11:49 a.m.

*knock, knock*

I opened the door its Myun hye "Jong dae's here, are you sure you don't want to come?" she asked then I replied "Of course I'm sure. Have fun."

*silence* We both laugh then Myun hye said good bye. They left. I changed then went out. I went to the mall to check for new DvD's. I saw many interesting DvD's but I only bought two. I went out the store, while walking I got thirsty. I went to buy bubble tea. "I'll have chocolate flavor." I said and when I was about to hand out my payment...

"I'll have chocolate too. Here's the payment for the two." It was sehun. He looked at me and continued "My treat, don't worry about it *smiles*" I smiled back then the guy behind the counter gave us our bubble tea.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and keep reading on till the last chapter. Kamsahamnida ^-^ Saranghae