Chapter 17

•Chan mi•

"You were, uhm, .. -"

"Hard on them?" I continued "No. It's called Lesson learned. They should know how to move on, okay? You too."

"If that's what you want, fine then. But I'm just telling you that there's no need to stick to your so called bet. It's nonsense," she turns off the lights "You know, ignoring them?"

I turn on my lamp, I'm thinking I should ignore you too. "Night, Myun hye."

"Are you even listening to me?" She sighs.

"That is why I love you for caring but I'm sleepy and I need my ears back." She chuckles,

"Good night Chan mi."

--

•Sehun•

One month later..

"Ne, Gomawoyo." I hunged up and dialed Chan mi's number, grabbing my coat

"Yeoboseyo," she answered. And I even thought she wasn't going to pick it up.

"Eodiya?" I huffed, few more steps to their dorm.

"I'm at the.. -"

"Dorm?" I continued

"Andwae, I'm at my Foster parents house.. wae -"

"MWO?!" I walked all the way.. Aigoo! Never mind. "Ok, stay there." I should've used my car ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"Uh, ok." I hunged up and took a taxi. I took long strides, I jogged, just to know that she wasn't there. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but it doesn't matter, after all it's her..

--

•Chan mi•

Tch. I was startled by his sudden "MWO?!", after a month.. that's his greeting to me? "Eodiya?", "MWO?!", and "Stay there." how rude..

"Chan mi dear, who was that?" My Foster Mom asked.

"My friend." I smiled. Then the timer rang. "I'll go get that."

I rushed to the kitchen to avoid questions, because believe me, I am not fund of answering endless questions.

"Well hello there, Mr. Chicken, you look very yummy today." I smiled and took the tray of Chicken out from the Oven.

"He sure is." Startled, I looked behind and saw Sehun holding the knob of the kitchen door -opened.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the Living room, introducing yourself, answering questions?" I faced back to the Oven and took the vegetable dressings.

"Well, it wasn't my fault that your sister went ahead and told me that your in the kitchen and that she'll be the one to introduce me to your foster parents." He smiled and closed the door.

"So why are you here today?" I continued dressing the chicken..

"To visit you," he scoffed "And my main purpose to come here.. is to tell you that I arranged you for another che -" I stooped my head and paused

"I don't want. Ok, Sehun? Please don't let me ignore you again."

Sehun stepped close me and lifted my chin "It's better to be ignored by you for another month, make that two or three, I don't care.. Than to loose you for the rest of my life. Chan mi, ..-" Sehun.. why? .... I sighed and took a step to the side..

"You don't own me. And it's better for it to stay this way, you know? You back to your daily routines and me.. back to mine.. Counting down. For everyone to be happy."

Then the door opened.. It's Eonnie.

"Hey you two, we're starving there. Chan mi, why don't you go and put our Dinner at the Dining room. And as for you Sehun, eat dinner with us. Chan mi's parents would be happy to know more about you." She smiled and closed the door.

I fixed my self and Sehun went ahead and took the tray of Chicken. Men these days, huh. I followed behind him and there sat Abeoji, Eomoni, and Eonnie.

"Waahh!! Sit down, and let's eat dinner." Abeoji said cheerfully. I guess hungry keke.

Sehun and I sat down facing Abeoji and Eomoni, while Eonnie sat beside Sehun in the middle.

"Let's eat." Eonnie said serving, ugh.

"Oh Sehun, right? Chan Seol said that you two have been ignored by our Chan mi for a month?" Abeoji said looking at me, then to Sehun, then me again..

"Well yeah," he chuckled "We only wanted to see if the doctor I arranged her with, would finally cure her. And our bet was to be ignored for a month if we failed." He smiled and took a bite from the chicken leg.

"How feisty of our little girl." Abeoji grinned "I didn't know you could do that to your Sister and Boyfriend, huh?" He said waggling his eyebrows.

WHAT?! BOYFRIEND?!

"Boyfriend?!!" My mouth hang open. I forced my mouth close and looked at Eonnie "Yah! Eonnie!" And with all my fury I struck her with death glares. Then Sehun chuckled.

He chuckled...

"What? I was just having fun, right Sehun?" Eonnie laughed and together they all laughed.

I might as well smile.., right? I smiled with them. I'm very happy to see them all laughing, even if they aren't my real parents, I know that Eomma and Appa's happy out there.. smiling together with us.

-------------

Hi!Ho! ^•^

Guys, has my grammar and spelling improved? kkkkkk Well I hope to make ya'll happy, even with my errors and all ;)

Don't forget to Vote, and Comment your insights about the chapter.

Gomawoyo yeoreubun!! ♡♥♡♥□■□■ Let us all be happy!! :)