𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

Aelys

When I opened my eyes the next morning, my gaze dropped on Mattheo's sleeping body. He was laying on his stomach, his head facing the other way. The sheets were down to his waist and I let my eyes wander to his back. I had guessed he was muscular when I first saw him and I had been right. I felt my cheeks reddening and I scurried off the bed quickly. I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I started the shower and undressed. I let the hot water hit my skin and I let out a sigh of content. My mind wandered to Hogwarts. We will be going tomorrow and I was excited to see Pansy again. It had been ages since I last saw her and I truly missed her.

I rinsed the soap off my body and rolled a towel around my body. My eyes widened when I realized I had not taken any clothes with me. I was so eager to flee away from Mattheo that I had forgotten.

"Damn it." I muttered.

I sighed heavily and unlocked the door, leaving the bathroom to enter the closet. I heard the shuffling of sheets coming from the bed and my heartbeat increased. He awoke and got up. Was he going to insult me today too ? I hoped he would let me be at least for a while but I wasn't delusional.

I started to look through the drawer, searching for underwear and an outfit. I found a green set of underwear that I knew was comfy, then I grabbed some gray pants and a black tank top. It wasn't too revealing around the cleavage so I decided it would do. I had no idea if Mattheo had planned to do something with me or if he would just leave me alone, meaning I would probably hang out with Draco if he wanted to or I'll stay in the room or even go in the garden, reading a book. I hadn't finished The red letter. I turned around to head back to the bathroom but I let out a gasp of surprise when I almost ran into Mattheo. He was behind me, looking down at me with an unreadable expression.

I felt myself blushing. I was in a towel and his gaze was making me nervous. His words from last night were running in my head. I truly was fucked.

Two minutes went by before he went to his side of the closet, rummaging through his clothes. I exhaled silently and ran to the bathroom, locking the door before leaning my forehead against the wood. I took a deep breath, trying to relax a little. Then, I started to get dressed. Once I was done, I brushed my hair and my teeth. I didn't apply any make-up because I didn't feel like it. After all, I was probably staying at the Manor so it didn't matter.

I started to feel hungry since I had not eaten for a while. I exited the bathroom, taking a look to the left where my eyes landed on Mattheo's figure sitting at his desk. He seemed to be writing a letter. I headed for the door and left the room, making my way toward the kitchen. No one was there. I made myself some tea and took a pastry made by the House Elves for us. I closed my eyes in satisfaction. It was delicious and I felt better after taking a few more bites. I truly was hungry.