Chapter 14: Three

June 2nd 2026:Happy coos came from the small pink haired baby, and happy giggles from the baby's mother

June 2nd 2026:
Happy coos came from the small pink haired baby, and happy giggles from the baby's mother. Adelaide had never expected her life to be this good, she got with the guy she had always wanted and now has a beautiful baby with him. She finished her classes and now runs the Corpus Christi branch of the Horowitz Corporation with her husband deeply involved in local politics. Although they were both working people, they always found time to be with their daughter, she was often brought to work with Adelaide with how happy and well mannered and was. Little black bows rested in Adelaide's hair, Erina picked some out for herself but wanted her mommy to match. Erina wasn't always with her mother, she now had a young cousin, the son of Marilyn, although he was much younger they got along just fine, like siblings. A call came in, from Jenkin Astro, he was further discussing their business futures together. The Astro's had been offered to move into a lab at the Corpus Christi location to give them further space and this went exceedingly well. There were talks of a merger between them, introducing a robotics wing to the ever growing Horowitz Corporation, the hope would be to have highly functioning prosthetics, ones that felt like ones own limbs. The call would end and Adelaide would tend to her cute daughter, she was everything to Adelaide, a final, amazing product from all the change she went through. What lies in store for Adelaide, Erina, and the rest of their families was unknown to them, but only time can tell.