Chapter 12: Two

February 18th 2025:Dr

February 18th 2025:
Dr. Horowitz sweats, he hasn't sweated this bad in a long while. This was something somewhat foreign to him, Becky and him got married at a court house and didn't make a big deal of the whole thing. However he understands that for his daughter this was one of the most important moments of her life and she looked stunning doing it. He held her arm firmly and safely, knowing that his daughter was going to be very happy. As he reaches the altar he lets go and Adelaide enters a new part of her life. Miguel is standing there surprised, his soon to be bride is gorgeous, he's absolutely awestruck at her beauty and lucky to be with her. The eager bridesmaids and groomsmen clamor nearby waiting for the couple to solidify their relationship in law. They say their vows and kiss, for a long time, cutting it just short of making everyone around them uncomfortable. Adelaide was quite the show off with her dress, having very little in the front to exemplify her curves. Some of the older women present scoffed while those who were younger began to take inspiration for their future dresses, let's hope they can catch a bouquet then. The new bride felt like that bouquet she caught so long ago was a good omen, it had brought her here hadn't it? They eat their cake and open their presents, it all goes off without a hitch and the couple, now exhausted, heads off to consummate their marriage.