Chapter 13: Two and a Half

October 18th 2025:This was new for Adelaide, she has experienced a lot of transformation but they were all artificial, this authentic one was very different

October 18th 2025:
This was new for Adelaide, she has experienced a lot of transformation but they were all artificial, this authentic one was very different. She sat in her desk, doing online college work to finish her degree, however her little helper loves getting rowdy. Why that was happening was unbeknownst to Adelaide but she was just happy to have some company with her husband out for work. The Astro's actually had their child not too long ago and had been giving many good lessons to the soon to be mother. The biggest takeaway that Adelaide had gotten was that clothes come and go for both her baby and herself. A girl was in her belly, she hadn't really cared much what the gender was, she was just happy to have a baby to care and love for, well soon at least. Her and Miguel had picked out a couple names, but the name Erina stook out to Adelaide and she exclaimed since the baby was in her belly she got final pick. Miguel didn't argue with that and Erina was chosen. That baby will have quite the big shoes to fill, being the culmination of two important families, she will one day lead both of them, perhaps becoming a genius intellectual politician. Adelaide didn't care what her daughter became, she just wanted her to feel loved and happy, even if Erina loves kicking her.