Chapter 13

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"Get out of my way," Man growled at Bright.

The security guard, sensing potential trouble, quickly stepped forward, ready to protect Bright.

"Sir, I'm afraid I will have to ask you to leave the company premises if you start creating any hostilities towards our employees," the security guard warned Man.

"I'm not here to hurt anyone," Man assured the security guard. "I'm just here to talk to my boyfriend Ben."

Bright turned to Ben.

"Tell him, Ben," Bright said, "tell him that he is no longer your boyfriend, that you and I are together again."

Ben looked away, unable to meet Bright's stare.

"Ben, what is going on?" Man asked, stepping forward closer to Ben but Bright stood in his way.

"Talk to me, Ben," Man pleaded.

"He does not want to talk to you," Bright said in a very firm voice. "Can't you see that he is scared to talk to you?"

"Are you scared of me, Ben?" Man asked in a tight voice. "Are we really over? I need to hear it from you, not from anybody else."

Bright turned once more to Ben.

"Tell him, Ben," Bright said, placing his face very close to Ben's. "Tell him that you're tired of being with someone who's old enough to be your uncle, that you prefer someone who's closer to your age. Tell him that the big age gap between him and you is bothering you. Tell him that you're with me now and that you don't love this uncle-boyfriend of yours anymore. Go ahead, Ben, tell him."

Ben took a very deep breath. And then he exhaled loudly before stepping forward to confront Man.

Man waited for Ben to speak, his heart beat accelerating to a dangerously high level.

Ben had to look upward because Man was a whole head taller than him.

"P'Man," Ben said, looking straight into Man's eyes. "I still love you very much."

The security guard rushed over to Bright who had suddenly collapsed on the lobby floor.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.