Chapter 2

"Hey why don't you watch where your're-" A deep voice started but stopped abruptly once he saw me. He probably did not realize I fell down hence the rude attitude. At least that is what I hoping for. Because if needed I will bring out the claws.

"Sorry about that." His friend said giving him the eye and helping me up with a smile.

"It's fine, I was walking backwards for no reason anyways." I said with a small smile. Only then did I realize there features. The one who knocked me over was tall, with dark messy hair, and dark eyes. His eyebrows were on point however. And the other one-the one who helped me up, was a little smaller, still tall with dirty blonder hair and piercing blue eyes. His hood covered most of his face.

I began to walk away, feeling very embarrassed about the whole thing. Mainly because they were both extremely cute. And not to mention something felt familiar about them.

"Uh. excuse me?" A voice called behind me. I turned on my heel seeing that they were right in front of me.

"Umm...yes?" I asked fairly confused.

"We are kind of-very new to LA, and we were hoping you knew where we could find the exit to this gate?" The blonde asked. I nodded slightly laughing. You got to love LA newcomers. I scanned the long hallway to the signs and found their gate exit. I tried my best to give specific directions, considering I would feel extremely bad if I left two tourists completely lost on the streets.

"Thank you so much, uh," The blonde one said unsure of my name.

"Lexi," I said with a reassuring smile, "and you are?"

"Jack." The blonde answered once again. The other dark haired guy was silent on his phone looking bored as hell. I looked over at him, slightly turned my head.

"That's Jack." Jack said. I probably gave him the most confused look because he laughed.

"Yes we are both named Jack." He said. I lightly laughed nodding my head.

"That's...fun..." I said with a smile.

"Yo Jack!" A voice called from the oppostie side of the hall. We both turned towards the voice. It was another gorgeous boy, dressed in sweats and a snapback.

"Matthew! Where ya been?" Blonde Jack called.

"Thank you again for the directions." He said walking towards the supposed Matthew. However, dark haired jack stayed.

"Your friend called-" I started.

"I just wanted to apologize for making you fall." He said looking up for the first time since I ran into him. That's when you can really see how good-looking he really was. Yes I can't believe I said that either.

"It happens." I said tucking some hair behind my ear. We just stood for a few seconds looking into each other's eyes. Sounds weirdd right? Two strangers looking at each other. He wouldn't look away and I never really had been in that situation. That's why I thanked the Lord when my phone started ringing.

"Sorry, it's my aunt probably wondering where I am." I said taking my phone out. He nodded throwing in a cheesy smile waving bye. I took the call.

"Hello?"

"Lexi where are you? I have been standing here for two minutes now."

"Woah...a whole two minutes. Well I am on my way now. I had a little accident in the food hall." I said walking passed the boys where they seemed to multiply. I waved bye to the Jacks and was able to see them point at me and nod to their friends. I couldn't even begin with what I imagine they were saying. Yes that girl fell right on her butt. She was walking backwards for absolutely no reason. How embarrassing.