Chapter 4

Jack Gilinsky's Pov

"I am telling you, there was something different. It just was...weird. Hard to explain." I said as we pulled up into the parking lot.

"What are you talking about? Bro, you were quiet the whole time and not to mention when she fell you started getting mad and gave her a nice cold stare." Johnson stated.

"I did talk to her...when you left." I murmured.

"Ya...sure." Johnson said before hopping out. I got out as well, immediately being greeted by the other guys. Today was supposed to be a bonding day. Oh ya, I haven't explained.

Jack and I are apart of this tour called MAGCON....meaning Meet And Greet CONvention. We were-well are-pretty popular on this app called vine. Therefore we are now apart of this group. There are other people apart of this group as well...most are viners but some are youtubers.

The reason we are here today at the beach is because the people who run this tour insist we bond and become one big happy family by the time the tour officially starts. So, in other words, we get along and no fights break out. Plus, to just form a tour with random people...the chances of being connections on stage is highly unlikely. The plan is to look like best friends when the tour starts.

I have already met most of the people online, texting...directing messaging...facetime. And they are all pretty chill so I don't think I will have a problem with any of them. I did meet them in person at the airport, hotel, restaurant meeting, etc.

"G hurry up!" Johnson called.

"I am going." I said, grabbing my skateboard, putting on my backpack, and slipping on my raybands.

I caught up with the rest of the guys just as they were walking to the pit.

One thing was on my mind, has been on my mind. Well a certain girl. I think her name was Lexi. She ran into me at the airport and fell. When I saw her I was at a loss of words. I could not think of one single word to say to her, it's like she was messing with my mind. She was simply beautiful. And I was simply an idiot.

"We are going to the water!" Matt announced as he ran towards the water, followed by Johnson, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Aaron, Jacob, okay everyone went except for Mahogany and myself. Mahogany was the only girl in this group and she was one of people I was most close with. So of course she knew about Lexi.

"You thinking about her, huh?" Mahogany said looking at me. I didn't respond, I just nodded.

"Why didn't you get her number then?" She questioned.

"Because, one: she just ran into me. Two: I gave her the death stare. Three: I was at a loss of words. I did not even help her up. Asking for her number would be the last thing she would expect." I said.

"What would you do if you saw her again?"

"Probably not say a word."

"Why would you not say anything???" Mahogany exclaimed, shocked.

"Because the chances of me saying something incredibly stupid is highly likely!"

"You can't do that, okay. Right now, that girl is on your mind 24/7, I am guessing. And if you somehow met her again and you kept quiet you would be in this same predicament. You see her again you get her number. Besides, what are the chances of you seeing her again anyways." Mahogany said. She then got up and said she was gonna go for a swim as well, leaving me thinking about her wise words.

What would happen if I did happen to see Lexi again? I would want to keep a conversation and end up with her number. I don't want to fumble my words but when you look at her you just can't find the right words.