06

even with the double chin calum looks so fucking good here i cri

both boys woke up with a nasty hangover. luke sat up too fast and had to run to the bathroom while michael just groaned and rolled over, shielding his eyes from the sun. slowly michael got out of the bed, not bothering to find his shirt and put it on. he walks into the bathroom and gets on his knees to rub luke's back. when luke is done he sits up properly before slumping into michael's arms, his energy drained.

"g'morning baby." michael mumbled into the younger boys hair.

"morning." luke simply responded, his voice hoarse and rough.

"let's get you cleaned up and then i'll take you out for breakfast yeah?" luke nods, managing a weak smile. he gets up and has a quick shower.

when he gets out of the shower, he wraps the towel around his chest and walks out to get his clothes. he opens the door to michael standing there, lukes binder in hand.

"looking for this?" he asks. luke nods and reaches for it but michael pulls back.

"m-michael what are you doing?" he let out a deep breathe.

"i'm sorry luke i'm not trying to scare you i just, i want to see. i want to appreciate you. i want to show you that i can love you despite whatever you have on your body, whatever parts or functions it does not matter to me because i have fallen in love with you, luke, not your genitals. i want to show you that whatever you look like it will not waver my feelings for you as a human being." luke stayed silent, thinking. michael stepped forward carefully and the other boy still did not step away.

"okay." was all luke could say when he made his decision. michael reached up and still very slowly he removed the towel, dropping it to the ground. luke screwed his eyes shut and turned away, trying not to tremble.

"luke, open your eyes. open your eyes and look at mine okay? stay focused on my eyes." michael turned the boys head towards him and he opens his eyes.

michael takes his shirt off, then his pants and his socks and underwear, so he's stripped down to completely bare skin. "don't be afraid, i'm right here with you, remember, my eyes, stay focused on my eyes."

luke gulps and nods, calming himself down. slowly they both rest their hands on each others chest. michael starts moving his hand around, up and down the sides, feeling, and getting to know lukes body, then luke does the same.

"you are beautiful, lucas, i do not care what your body looks or feels like, its your body, and i love it." on the other hand luke has completely calmed down, no more worries, and it was at this point he knew he really was in love with michael.

they learned each others body, the patterns in their skin and the way their muscles moved and every inch of each others skin was cherished just the way it was.

when they were done, they both got dressed and ready before heading out to the cafe a couple blocks away.

both of the boys sat down at a two person table and after they ordered their coffee michael grabbed lukes hand.

"i remember what i said last night. do uh, do you remember?" michael asks luke and he nods, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. "does that still stand?"

"yes michael, i will still be your boyfriend if you want." he smiles.

"theres nothing more in the world that i want." they make eye contact for a little while, cherishing the moment shared between two lovers.

"'m sorry i waited so long." michael apologizes, looking down for a bit.

"it's ok mikey, i don't mind a little waiting." he smiled big.