2

I've been searching for Camila for almost a week and have found no trace of her. I guess she's as good as hiding herself as I am. I can't get her red or blue eyes out of my head, or even what she is.

I ran my fingers through my hair, standing up and heading out of my flat. When I walked out onto the sidewalk, I spotted the girl I've been looking for for days, across the street, hands behind her back, as we stared at each other. I turned my body, walked across the street, Camila starting to run. She's deliberately making me chase her, everything moving in slow motion.

She turned a sharp corner, causing me to hit a bunch of metal trash cans, she laughed, continuing to run. I caught up with myself, turning down the street she went onto. She stood in the middle of the dirt road, staring at me, a small smile forming at the corners of her mouth, "Finally going to stop running?"I asked, as she laughed, "You think that I'm done with running?"She said,"This is just the beginning, British Boy."

Even from far away, I could see her eyes turn blue, it's better than them turning red. But with that only leaves one question: What is she?

I bit my bottom lip, thinking of what to say, "Can I take you out on a date?"I asked, tapping my foot impatiently, "Seriously?" She asked, "Do you even know who you are?", "Yes"I said, "But I'd like to get to know you better", I stepped forward, Camila taking a step back, "You tried killing me," She said, "Why would I even trust someone like you?"

"Because you like me, despite what you try to make yourself think," He said, "It's all over your face", She closed her eyes, her eyes turning yet another color; green, bright green, "Fine," She said, making my heart jump, "But I'll be watching you closely."

She turned away slowly, "Camila?"I said, making her stop, "Tonight?"

"You're not coming to my house," She said, "I'll just meet you at Santanos", She spoke, "Can do, love," I winked, smiling.

.

I waited outside of the restaurant, pulling out a cigarette, putting it between my lips, lighting it, while waiting for Camila to arrive. I inhaled the cigarette smoke, turning my head, blowing it out of my mouth. I watched the stunning girl I chased this afternoon, walk up to me wearing a black fitted dress with black heels, "Gorgeous," I said, underneath my breath, "Hm?" Camila asked, looking up to meet my eyes, "Nothing," I shook my head, "C'mon," I said, placing my hand on her lower back, leading her inside.

I pulled out her chair, Camila giving me a look as I did so.

What? A serial killer can't be a gentleman?

I sat across from her, looking at her above the candle light, her brown eyes turning into a dark blue, Camila staring at me, "Can you explain something to me?" I asked, as she snapped out of whatever she was thinking about, "Hm, What?" She asked, playing with her fingers underneath the table, "Your eyes" I said, "Why do they change to different colors?"

She thought for a second, "I never notice when they change, what color are they now?"She asked, as I reached across the table, moving hair out of her face, touching her cheekbone softly, "Dark blue" I said, licking my lips.

She stared at my lips, my finger twirling a piece of hair around, "It means that.. I.. uh"She said, losing her track of thought.

Her eyes turned purple, her face telling me that she was confused, maybe even conflicted. It has to have something to do with emotion, how she feels at the moment when her eyes change colors.

I placed my hand on her thigh, which made it harder for her to breath, her eyes turning orange, meaning she was shocked.

"Stop playing with me"She said, shutting her eyes, closing them, making them turn blue, my hand feeling pain, making me take my hand back, "I don't like being played with, Harry," She said, sternly, "I'm aware," I said, licking my lips.

I looked up, her eyes changing from blue to the lightest blue you could see, almost a shimmery white. I stared in awe as she turned her head away, her jawline becoming prominent, making me reach over and rub my index finger across it, she swatted my hand away, her cheeks a bright pink, her eyes not changing colors.

"Why do you keep staring at me?"She asked, turning her head towards me, "Well, because your a beautiful sight, Camila," I said, her eyes changing to a dark pink, "I need to go to the bathroom," She said, standing up from her seat. I followed her, pulling her into a little hallway in the restaurant, keeping her body against mine, "Harry," She said, struggling to push me away, "Camila, I'm not going to kill you,"I said, which made her stop, "I'd actually like to just study your eyes and what they mean," I said, push a loose hair out of her eye line.

She looked at my lips, then to my eyes, realizing what she wanted in that moment. I placed both hands at the sides of her face, pulling my lips to her, tangling my fingers into her hair, her hands at the back of my neck, pushing me down so she could get more access to me. She didn't hesitate once, just kept on going without a word. When she pulled her lips from mine, her eyes turned a bright pink, looking into mine.

"Gorgeous," I whispered.