C H A P T E R 6 | K E E F E & S O P H I E

I woke up and saw Sophie still asleep. She looked so peaceful. I just sat in Sophie's room until Sophie woke up.

After a few minutes, Sophie's eyes fluttered open.

"Hey there, Foster," I said.

"Keefe?"

"Are you feeling better?"

"I think so?"

Sophie stood up and apologized for everything.

"You don't need to apologize."

Sophie smiled. Then she walked downstairs with me to get breakfast.

"I should go. I'll text you, " Keefe said.

"Bye!"

Sophie's POV

As I finished my breakfast, I heard someone knock on my door. It was Biana. She rushed in and asked if I was ok. I told her I was fine.

"Well, since you are better, you need to go to the mall with me. I have a date with Dex!"

"Oh my God! Really! I'll come with you."

Sophie got dressed, and they went to the mall.

Biana dragged her to many stores. Until Sophie heard a ding from her phone.

"Hey loves ❤️ "

"Hi Keefe!"

"What'cha doing rn?"

"Biana brought me to the mall and made me help her look for clothes."

"So you're busy?"

"Yeah. I miss you, "

"I miss you too. Love ❤️ 💖"

"Hellloooo, earth to Sophie Foster!" Biana said, waving her hands in my face.

"Sorry."

"I was just asking you which dress is better? The pink or the blue?"

"Oh. Um, the blue"

"Nice choice. "

Sophie continued texting Keefe until Keefe had to stop because he had to do something.  Once Biana found her outfit, they decided to walk around the mall and have fun because her date is tomorrow.

Biana made Sophie buy clothes. They bought food because they were hungry. They walked by a bar in the mall, and Sophie realized someone was following them. Sophie told Biana to walk faster.

"Hey there, pretty ladies."

Sophie and Biana ignored the drunk man and walked faster.

"Don't ignore me."

The man ran to them and grabbed their wrists.

"Hey! Let us go!"

Sophie tried calling for help, but no one was there. Then Biana kicked the man's groin, and they ran. When the man got up, he started chasing them.

"Come on, pretty ladies. Why don't you give me a kiss."

Biana and Sophie kept running. Sophie pulled her phone from her pocket. And tried texting Keefe while running.

"Keefe. Please answer me! This is an emergency! Please, I need your help!"

"What happened?"

"There's a drunk man chasing me and Biana!"

"Where are you!"

"I'm at the mall. Please hurry, Keefe!"

"I'm on my way."