Chapter 31: A Few More Days

We fly all night and the next day before coming across a giant rock, wait, isn't this where Vaizel used to be? We land behind two guys; Gloxinia lets me out.

"It's so impressive, Mr. Taizoo!" The skinner smaller guy says.

"Well, yeah!"

"Carving into the boulder that flattened Vaizel was an amazing idea!"

"Yep! It'll be the Taizoo Fighting Coliseum! I'm gonna make a fortune with his place."

"The name sounds pretty lame, but it looks interesting." Gloxinia interrupts.

"Huh?" Taizoo turns around. "What... What in the..." A lot of noise commotion comes from the miners as they all notice Drole.

------

With Meliodas, when he got back to the group.

"Yo!" Meliodas waves as he gets back, surprising everyone.

"Sir Meliodas!" Hendrickson says. Gilthunder gasps.

"I'm so glad you're alright!"

"Didn't I tell you guys? I only went over there to say hi." Meliodas says as he walks up to the rest of the group.

"B-but I want to know exactly what kind of greeting you gave them!" Jenna says.

"Oh, I was going to warn them but, I got a little distracted." Meliodas answers.

"What are you talking about? Distracted?" Jenna responds.

"Guys, she's with them." Meliodas says as he turns his head to King and Helbram who are floating cross-legged next to each other.

"Huh? Who? Diane!?" King freaks out.

"No, Y/n." Meliodas says, there's a collective gasp from the group.

"Y/n...?" Hendrickson mumbles. "What is she doing with those monsters?"

"What? B-but why?" Helbram comes undone, staring wide-eyed.

"I think Fraudrin or someone has convinced her that we want her dead or something along those lines."

"Who could convince her of something so stupid?" Helbram asks before freezing, Hendrickson seems to take notice of this.

"Helbram, is something the matter?" Hendrickson's voice has a suspicious tone in it. "You're acting as if you're the one who-"

"You shut your mouth!" Helbram snaps. "I don't need to hear anything out of someone like you. You're the reason she's a demon in the first place! That's probably why she's with them!"

"Exactly! So, you should just keep your mouth shut, Hendrickson!" King backs Helbram up.

"Sorry to interrupt your little on-going-three-days-argument but when I said King and Helbram were both pretty upset when they realized she was gone, she interrupted me and said something about knowing you two wanted her dead or something. Oh, and she wanted me to tell you guys that if you want her dead, you'll have to try a little harder than this. And then her eyes changed color." Meliodas interrupts.

"She thinks me and Helbram want her dead? But we could never even hurt her, what happened to make her believe that?" King says.

"..." Helbram stays silent.

"I don't know, but more than likely they're trying to teach her how to use her demonic powers and at the same time probably filling her head with lies. We need to get her back soon, before they have a full grasp on her."