Chapter 3: Shipwrecked

Chapter description: Silver and Kintobor take their new partnership to the Antarctic, a magnificent cruise ship that sails across Station Square. They meet a whole collection of friends as they attempt to track down the Book of Delopp, the first piece to defeating the Doppleclones. Meanwhile, Sonic and Shadow find out Dimentio's real plan...

Silver and Kintobor were walking down to the docks of the Antarctic ship, that'll take them to Station Square.

"Well... this is the ship that'll take us to Station Square." Silver said.

"Our journey begins now!" Kintobor said, as he and Silver walked down the docks.

Silver and Kintobor gave their tickets to one of the staff to be let on. The staff at the top level of the ship set the ship's course for Station Square. Silver and Kintobor walked up to the main lobby of the ship, and saw a few other mobians. Such as Koko from the train back when Sonic and his siblings were trying to find Scourge and get the green Chaos Emerald back from him.

"Welcome aboard the Antarctic - the best cruise ship in all of Station Square!" Koko said.

Silver and Kintobor were very surprised with how luxurious the ship was. Koko gave them a cabin key each for where on the ship they'll be staying until they arrive in Station Square. As they walked around, they noticed a yellow hedgehog dressed as an archaeologist. It was Kolorado.

"Oh, such a fascinating plant!" He said.

"Oh, hello." Silver greeted.

"Ah, hello there! Have we met?" Kolorado said.

"Hmm..." Kintobor didn't know about Kolorado.

"I don't think we have." Silver responded.

"I'm known as Kolorado, the archaeologist." Kolorado said. "I'm heading over to the ancient ruins near Station Square. I love a good dose of exploration and ancient artifacts!"

"That's pretty interesting." Silver said.

"Well, actually, we're looking for an old book on this ship." Kintobor said.

"Oh, this very ship? Well I never! That will get the historical juices flowing!" Kolorado said.

Silver and Kintobor nodded and left, walking back over to Koko.

"Excuse us, Koko. We're looking for a certain book on this ship." Silver said.

"You're looking for a book?" Koko asked.

"Do you know where we could find it?" Silver replied.

"Hmm. Well I can ask the captain, if you like." Koko said.

"Certainly." Kintobor replied.

"Okay." Silver said.

Koko went to the deck to ask the captain about Silver and Kintobor's request. The captain was in his uniform keeping a watchful eye out on the sea with his crew.

"Captain Smith?" Koko said, as he turned his head. "A white hedgehog and a human doctor are looking for an old book in the library."

"Alright, sounds like a job for me. Hichens, take the wheel for me." Captain Smith said.

"Right away." Officer Hichens said, as he took the wheel.

"Watch over the crew in my place, Mr. Murdoch." Captain Smith said, as he followed Koko down to the lobby.

"Aye, Captain." Officer Murdoch said, keeping an eye on things.

Koko and the captain walked over to Silver and Kintobor, telling them to follow them to the library.