Chapter 5: Nebula Emerald

Chapter description: Nebula Emerald, at last! As Mephiles' army gets stronger, Silver and Kintobor continue to the Tropical Woods near Station Square. What they don't realize is it happens to be the new home of Nebula Emerald the Hedgehog! With her help, they must track down the Solar Arrows vital to defeating the Doppleclones.

 What they don't realize is it happens to be the new home of Nebula Emerald the Hedgehog! With her help, they must track down the Solar Arrows vital to defeating the Doppleclones

'Nebula Emerald the Hedgehog belongs to @GothNebula. I'm only including her in this story for a one time thing. If there's enough demand, then I'll bring her back for more adventures.'

Just outside Central City, was the Tropical Woods. The train reached the station, halting to a stop. Silver and Kintobor walked out, to see they've arrived at their destination.

"We made it. The Tropical Woods." Silver said.

"Hmm... I always wondered why I never attacked here. The scenery is just so beautiful." Kintobor said, with a smile.

The trees in the forest had lots of beautiful flowers on them. It felt like an enchanted garden fell straight from a world above.

"So, now we have to find the Solar Arrows of the Nebula." Silver said. "But, we don't know where that could be... yet."

Silver and Kintobor walked down the path, completely unaware of where to go.

"Since those arrows have the name Nebula in them, we should ask Nebula Emerald if she knows anything about them." Silver said. "She does Tang Soo-Do karate, and is one of the most elite of the Freedom Fighters. I wonder why she stays out so far."

They reached the address of Nebula Emerald's home. Music was heard from the inside. Sounds like she's having a party or something. Silver and Kintobor entered Nebula's new house and saw that a few other people were here as well. Tangle, Whisper, Rotor, and even Koko and Tikal. Nebula was talking with them, until she saw Silver was here.

"Silver, is that you?!" Nebula said, very surprised to see him.

"Nebula!" Silver said, as he and Kintobor walked over to her.

The two hedgehogs hugged each other.

"It's so good to see you again!" Silver said, as he and Nebula broke their hug.

"It's been so long!" Nebula said. "And, who's your friend here?"

Kintobor felt baffled that Nebula didn't recognize him. But realized that he wasn't really Eggman because of Dimentio. So, he decided to act like his old self again.

"My name is Doctor Ovi Kintobor. I'm a scientist from the planet Earth. My one goal here on this planet is to rid the universe of evil forever." Kintobor said.

"Wow. Sounds like an interesting goal." Nebula said.

"Indeed, it is." Kintobor said, with a smile.

(Meanwhile in Central City...)