Chapter 4

Asher____Kian Lawley

I pulled down my dress a little and ran my fingers through my curly dark brown hair.

"All this for Jared?" Karen asked.

"What? I haven't gone on a date since... ever, my ex never believed in dates."

"Why did you date him?"

"He was fine as hell."

Karen rolled her eyes. "Isn't that the reason why you're going out with Jared."

"I'm just going because I'm getting free movie theater food, I don't even like the kid like that sure he's cute but he gives me an off vibe."

"That's my girl, you're keeping yourself single for Connor."

I opened my mouth but somebody knocked. I opened the door and Connor had his face in his laptop.

"Yes?"

"Let me in."

"Well you're not allowed in here when we are both gone."

He looked away from his laptop and his eyes widened. "You look..."

I grinned. "Hot, Sexy, Fine?" And fluffed my hair. "I know."

"I was going to say Horrifying." He smiled smugly.

I glared at him. "Asshole."

"It's my job."

"Aviana?"

Jared walked beside Connor, and if I had to compare... Jared still looked hotter but Connor... oh Connor is a type of guy you'd just stare at all day because he's so darn handsome. You know?

"I'll be right back I'll just get my shoes."

He nodded and looked at Connor.

I rushed to my closet and slid on my flats.

I walked out and saw Jared running away while holding his nose. "Where the hell is he going?"

"He just wanted to mess around with you." He muttered.

"What?"

He held up a phone.

Greg: You get the black chic yet?

Jared: No, she's getting her shoes but once the movie is finished I'm going to tell her that sad story about my parents and she'll be putty in my hands.

"Wow, he screwed up before we even started the date." I breathed out through my nose.

I slid my back against the wall. "Why do boys have to be such assholes?"

He slid next to me. "Because we can't commit, some are scared some are not ready."

"I'm not asking for commitment, I just want to be in a relationship where that person makes me happy."

"So you are asking for commitment."

I ignored his comment and closed my eyes. "Why did you punch him?"

"I don't know, I felt like it."

I opened my eyes and smirked. "If you like me just say it."

"I don't like you."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't."

"What, do you have a type list or something?"

"I actually do."

"What is it?"

He sighed. "Uh, Hot, banging body, funny, crazy, creative." He smiled as if he was imagining someone like that. "Doesn't care what she eats, isn't lazy, family oriented...what about you?"

"I don't really know, I guess the perfect guy for me is someone who isn't too conceited, funny, he can't be serious all the time but he could be at other times, I want him to protect me, I mean I could protect myself but I want him to be there for me, Oh and he has to be good in bed."

He snorted. "Seriously?"

"What? Your perfect girl has to have a banging body I want my guy to be good in bed."

We were silent for a while.

"Relationships are a waste of time though, why would I want to be in a relationship when one person gets very broken and they can't concentrate on nothing for a few days...or even months."

"It doesn't have to end with a broken heart."

"How would you know?"

"You could just have a little faith in the relationship and not think about what's going to happen in the end, think about the present, stop over thinking and just live."

He didn't respond.

"Just Live huh?"

"Yeah you..." All of a sudden his lips were on mine.

My eyes were as wide as saucers.

Connor it kissing me.

This asshole is kiss me!

My eyes suddenly fluttered closed.

His lips were soft and warm. He gripped my waist making me throw my hands up to pull on his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly accepted, his tongue swirled with mine and I forgot where we were, all that mattered was I was really enjoying this and I wish this would never end. Connor nibbled onto my bottom lip and I let out a soft moan

Everything got heated, he pulled me onto his lap and I started grinding on him. Everything was perfect until we were interrupted by a gasp.

"You got your white chocolate." Karen squealed.

I groaned as he rested his forehead into mine. "White. Chocolate?"

"It's a long story."

"Shit, I interrupted didn't I? I'll just go to Asher's, the room is free, just don't use my strawberry condoms."

She rushed away giddily.

I rolled my eyes. "Your sister is..."

"Annoying, I agree."

His warm breath fanned my lips.

"You make me go crazy." He whispered. "Ever since you walked in with those shorts..."

"Well I'm sorry for turning you on."

He chuckled.

"I like your smile. You should stop acting like an asshole and smile more, people would like you more."

"What if I don't want them to like me?"

"Like me?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Excluding you but you'd like me either way."

His hand slowly moved its way down to my butt. I slapped his chest.

"What?"

"We're going to fast, it's already been like what? almost three days."

"But we already went past first base now we're on second base, French kissing and feeling of the private parts through clothes." He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Homework isn't the only thing you've been researching huh?"

He chuckled. "I was curious."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go slow."

He smiled a little. "Okay."

We walked into the dorm and watched a movie together.

I honestly was never expecting to be cuddled up with Connor.It's like he's a different person.

"What are you thinking about?"

"How unexpected this was, yesterday we hated each other, now we're cuddling together."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Can we talk about everything tomorrow?"

"Sure."

I need the rest, class for me starts tomorrow.