OLD RIVALS! NEW BESTIES!

Kalai opened the invitation. Looking at all the memories printed on it. His whole life in the school out of juvenile flashed before his eyes like a movie. All his laughter, tears, chatters, dreams, love and everything that he got to live which he never guessed would happen in his life after the huge tragedy happened to him sparkled in his eyes. His face got that little smile of relief that he is going home again..

Even though kalai got to go to the school everyday to drop abi, not a day crosses without him standing before the gates wishing for those days to come back. Now he feels like his prayers being answered.

A small drop of happiness rolled down his eyes, before it could drop, abi could feel his overwhelmed self and hold his shoulder to comfort him. Kalai broke into tears, caught her hand in his and pulled her front. She got on her knees and looked into his eyes and saw the same innocent kalai that she saw entering the classroom for the first time after so long.

ABI: paaa.... Why?!

KALAI: Never mind... So.....I am going back as a student... Again...

ABI: Yah! Again.

They both started smiling hard, wiping his tears, abi stood on her feet and started packing her stuffs,

ABI: Okie, we don't have time anymore. You have to apply for an 3 days off.

KALAI: What?!! No way. I have a lots of paper works to complete.

ABI: Guna sir wanted me to invite all in person.

KALAI: So, he asked you to go. Not me right?.

ABI: ohhh.... Nee apdi variya.... Okie, alright. Then I'll drive myself.

KALAI: No way.

ABI: Then how will I go. I wished you would take me as a caring boyfriend. It's okie....

She slided the bag over her shoulder and started leaving the place. Kalai with a smirk ran in front of her blocking the way...
Abi looked away faking her anger.

KALAI: Okie.... As a caring police officer it's my duty to save people from you. I never know how did you get that driver license. I should really enquire that RTO officer.

Abi punched him and he started laughing and holded her hands and said,

KALAI: Also as a good boyfriend. Sooo.... Let's go.

With a huge smile and excitement in their face they got on the bike after kalai applied for 3 days off.

KALAI: where are we going first.

ABI: First we are going to your house and getting you out of this strict officer look into chamathu payyan kalai and then...

KALAI: Then.....

ABI: Then..... We are starting with someone so special.
.
.
.
.
That's how their journey of bringing everyone back to school begins.

At last after all the drama they reached their first spot.  That was a beautiful cosy house which looks too familiar in the eyes of both abi and kalai. They both climbed down the bike and entered the front gate to see all the little toys and building blocks shattered on the yard. Abi started complaining the very moment.

ABI: Look all these. He said he'll manage everything but look what he have did. I asked him like trillions of time that I would take care of nila and what are the dialogues he spoke about parenting "abi! Appa pasathuku munnadi edhum perusu illa (mimicking gowtham's voice) ", now look at all these mess, and why are you looking at me like that?!

KALAI: Nothing, I was just wondering what a beautiful drama queen.... *clears his throat* responsible aunt you've become.

ABI: ohhooo..... Support ah..... Irukatum irukatum..... Now you both are gonna get nicely from me.