THE DAY part 1

Abi came screaming into the Hall, it's been like an hour she's been searching her ear ring and 3 hours since she started getting ready and two hours since Kalai arrived to pick her up. The Principal of Siragugal is now just a teenage girl so much excited to meet her friends after so long, it's a mixed emotions for her.

Kalai and Abi were working on all the arrangements for days and now the day is here. They managed to meet most and invite them and sent invitations to the rest, only person they couldn't reach was Chella.

Kalai even in cloud nine has this thought of missing Chella itching his heart. At last, Abi found those ear rings,

ABI: Here we go, I've searched every places a ear rings could be misplaced but then found it in kitchen. WOW.

ABI'S DAD: You kept it there!

ABI: Okieeeee...... You don't have to insist on that...

*kalai laughing out loud*

ABI: And you! What are you laughing at? We need to send car to Airport for everyone coming by flight.

KALAI: I've already arranged everything principal madam.... You just calm down and if you are ready we can leave to school soon.

ABI: What??? Don't I look like I am ready?? OMG.....

KALAI: No No No...... You look gorgeous, let's go....

After convincing Abi, they both started from the house to the school, when they entered school the road to school, they saw people fitting huge bannerd on the way,

ABI:  Kalai, I know you'll make this event grand, adhuku nu road full ah banner ah?

KALAI: I was thinking it's you, I'll never do it, it's actually crime to cover roadsides with banners, those people seems like belong to some political party, maybe preparation for the election.

ABI: But, who is doing this?

KALAI: I am as blank as you are. Let's see.

Siragugal gates are opened and when the bike entered the school, all abi can see is herself entering the school in uniform walking along her cycle, chatting with stella laughing at her jokes and then saw the stone bench Gowtham gang used to sit with Gopi, vasanth, kicha, vicky and pandi playing and running around Quarling for no reason. All those visuals blurred her eyes with tears. She wiped them to see the bench again, she saw the same stuffs happening around but those school uniforms turned into tees and shirts, those boys turned into men.

Gopi looked Abi standing at the distance looking at them weeping.

GOPI: Adho paaru da, principal madam vandhurukanga.... Good morning mam!

All the boys laughed unison*

Abi ran to them and gave them all a tight hug with tears rolling down her cheeks...

ABI: Dei, I thought you guys won't come  adhum this vicky, 4M followers vachiruka nu sonnona, out of station, vara mudiyadhu nu sonna?

VICKY: Blog eduka Dubai trip plan pannen..... But ipo hot topic Siragugal reunion dhana.... So I'll better make my blog here..... It'll crash the internet for sure.

GOPI: Avana vidu Abi, Naan pesama sagayam annan kooda ingayae jolly ah oru vela nee potu kudutha thangiralam nu iruken...

ABI: Ada pavi  unnaku innum vela kedaikalaya da?

KICHA: Padicha dhana kedaikum...

GOPI: Dei kicha, Un class la vandha payyan sapada thirudi saptiyae adha naan paaru ta sollanum polayae......