Chapter 22

In the afterglow of the setting sun, the setting sun blends with the sea, and the blue water is dyed blood red. A few seagulls hovered lonely in mid-air, making a long hoarse cry from time to time, as if they were looking for the lost 'treasure'.

Zhong Yuanzhong also slowly put the information in his hand back into the file bag, and then there was silence.

It seems that with the sunset, the bright life in Zhongyuan has also come to an end.

"What... So I'm not even the main body?"

In the broken memory, he was locked in the nutrition jar, unable to turn, unable to shout, and could only look forward. But even such a narrow field of vision gave Zhongyuan a lot of joy. Until later, the laboratory exploded. Zhong Yuanzhong also always thought that he was just an experimental product caught by them for experimentation.

Who would have thought that he was not even an experimental product?

Is it a clone...

If the main body is already dead, then what exactly is he now?

Is it the Central Plains? Or a clone of Zhongye in the Central Plains?

Does he have the right to use this name?

Turning his gaze to Osamu Dazai, who seemed to be in a daze, Nakahara also clenched the file bag in his hand, and asked in a slightly hoarse voice: "Why did he, why did he tell me these things, why did he say those things to me? ..."

Is it just because of seeing these things that I have sympathy for myself, or pity? That's too ridiculous, isn't it pity for an artificial human like him?

Zhong Yuanzhong also wanted to laugh, and he did, but it was really ugly.

Osamu Dazai withdrew his gaze from a distance, but he didn't look at Nakahara Nakaya, he just lowered his eyes slightly, and the overly long eyelashes covered his dim eyes.

After a while, he turned around and taunted Nakahara Nakaya with his still out of key tone: "I don't want to care about what you, a slug without a brain, are thinking. Anyway, don't just use your disgusting words on the teacher. .”

Faced with Osamu Dazai's irony, it was rare for Nakahara Chu to not strike back immediately, instead he was slightly stunned, and then he seemed to be a little unbelievable and asked loudly: "Could it be the teacher too?!"

"Hey, when did I allow you to call this title?"

Osamu Dazai looked at Chuya Nakahara with an unhappy expression, and this kind of inexplicable possessiveness like a child also made Chuya Nakahara a little puzzled. It was just a title. Is it necessary to be so serious?

With a disturbed tut, "You tell me first, aren't you?"

"Heh, that's why I hate brainless creatures the most." Turning around, he left without looking back.

Osamu Dazai was a little angry, and he rarely felt this kind of emotion, so he couldn't find a reason to be angry for a while. He thought he was angry because of Nakahara Chuya's stupidity, but no, he wouldn't be angry because of such inexplicable things. Could it be because of the teacher Zhongye called out?

Is he such a naive person? Will you be unhappy because of a title?

Why?

Ah... Actually, I know it well, seeing the joy of that brainless slug who seems to have guessed the truth, he is really - very angry.

Behind him, looking at Dazai Osamu's back, Nakahara Chuya didn't pay attention. He had already guessed it, and all he needed was an affirmative answer from Osamu Dazai. Although that guy was unwilling to give it, it didn't matter.