Chapter 50

"You don't need to explain the astral body to Qie Shen. I knew that I would do this one day when I was very young. It can be said that Qie Shen has been waiting for you all the time."

In the comfortable and warm dormitory, Riko Amauchi is packing her things.

Sitting on a chair, Kojiro looked at the innocent girl in front of him, and didn't answer for a long time.

"Don't worry, I will go to the hotel to find you tomorrow!" After tidying up indiscriminately, Riko Tenuchi prepared a huge backpack, and proudly carried it on her back and said confidently.

Originally, he didn't intend to take away Riko Amauchi at night, so Komyo nodded, "Then we'll wait for you at the hotel, but... Seriously, do you really have to bring so many things?" Kamito asked without a trace of hesitation about wrapping the girl whose back was crushed.

Unexpectedly, Tenuchi Riko patted her chest exaggeratedly and replied: "This is the most important thing for my concubine and Misato, do you have an opinion!"

He waved his hand awkwardly, "No, as long as you are happy." Standing up, "Then I'll go first, see you tomorrow." Pushing open the window, Kamito Wuhan sat on the window sill and said with a smile.

"This is the eighth floor! Hello!"

Seeing that Komoji jumped out of the window, Riko Amauchi threw down her backpack and rushed over in a hurry.

However, under the lonely moonlight, the girl in JK uniform sat on the shoulder of a huge monster casually with her back to the moonlight. Riko Tenuchi stared blankly at this scene like Beauty and the Beast in a fairy tale, Muttering to himself: "It's so cool..."

Outside the school, Komidai saw two familiar figures as soon as he came out.

"Why are you here?"

"I was worried about what would happen to Ah Wu, so I came here."

"Don't worry, it's already agreed, Riko will come out to meet us tomorrow."

Gojo Satoru put his hands behind his head, looking like an old man taking a walk, and the words he said were also lazy: "It seems very simple~"

Nodded, "If everything goes well, the task should be over soon."

"Maybe."

Turning his head to look at the school behind him, it was already late at night, and the school was not as lively as in the daytime, and Jindai seemed to be reminded of what Riko Tenuchi said without knowing it...

"A Wu? What's the matter?"

"No, go back."

After being interrupted by Xia Youjie, Kamdai Wu didn't think about it anymore, and the three of them finally turned and left.

But what was unexpected was that the three of them waited in the hotel until noon the next day, but there was no sign of Riko Tenuchi.

"What are you doing, that guy must have lost his way."

Gojo Satoru was lying on the balcony, his lazy tone seemed a little annoyed.

"Theoretically, it shouldn't be. The address I gave her is very detailed, and I also left a phone number."

"Ding ding ding—"

The sudden ringtone of the mobile phone broke the slightly anxious situation in the hotel.

"Hello?"

"Is it Kagami?"

"It's me, you, Riko?"

"Yes! I'm a concubine! It can be regarded as contacting you. That's it. I'm going to ask for leave to leave school now, but I need some certification procedures, so... can I trouble you to come to the school again?" , there is no way for Misato to go out without being a concubine."