Chapter 38

A familiar courtyard, and the cherry blossom tree in the courtyard is very nostalgic.

Jindai Wu stood in the corridor in a daze. He remembered that he was still talking to Xia Youjie just now, but he entered the tent to eliminate the curse spirit. Why did he return to the ancient house of the Wutiao family in the next second?

"anyone there?"

Tried shouting a few times, Kamdai Wu was sure this would definitely not be Gojo's house, when I was at home when I was a child, let alone shouting so loudly, even if I opened a door randomly, there were all attendants standing outside.

Thinking of this, Jindai Wu raised his vigilance and continued to walk towards the yard.

Sure enough, there was someone, and the long blade in his hand slowly appeared. Under the cherry tree not far away, a black figure was lying on the grass, as if he was resting?

"Who is where!"

Before Wu Daijin lurked past, another figure suddenly appeared not far behind him, and he also discovered the existence of Wu Jindai.

The people under the tree were also awakened by this.

"Gojo?!"

A man in a black kimono, with long white hair casually draped behind his head, and a pair of blue eyes that will never be forgotten - the owner of the strongest six eyes, there are only five in the whole world Aware of one person.

But this information will only make Jindai Wu even more astonished.

Is this person in front of him really Gojo Satoru?

However, he was much taller, and Gojo Satoru never wore black kimonos, he didn't even like to wear kimonos, and with such long hair... Kojiro was stunned.

And also stunned was the 'Wujo Satoru' who had just been awakened.

"Ah, nothing?"

It seems that compared to the astonishment of Jindai Mu, the Gojo Satoru in front of him is even more unbelievable.

"No brother?!"

On the other side, the person who first discovered Wu Jindai also rushed over, but he was completely confused by the first sentence.

"What, do I know you?"

The girl in front of me looks a little younger than me, there is nothing wrong with calling her brother, but I have never seen it before, did I forget? But he really has no impression at all.

"I'm Nanako! And Mimiko, don't you remember, brother!" The very excited girl was still holding food in her hand, and it seemed that she was going to deliver it, but she saw Jindai Mu who suddenly appeared on the way.

Almost after seeing Mu Jindai, the tears in her eyes began to overflow, and then they couldn't stop flowing down, especially after hearing Mu Jindai said that she didn't know her, I can only say that fortunately she still has something in her hand, Otherwise, he would directly pounce on Shendai Wu.

Seeing this, Jindai Wu quickly reached out his hand to stop the girl's tears.

"Wait a minute, who are you with? I remember I was still in the tent just now, why did I come here suddenly, hallucination?"

"We are not hallucinations~ Ah Wu is an 'illusion' to us."

Familiar voice, familiar tune, but the only difference can only be that the guy who looks like Gojo Satoru in front of him seems a little weird.

With a tut, Koujiro retracted the long blade in his hand, "I'm not an illusion, I really can't be real anymore."

"I know."