Chapter 49

"I'm sorry, Lianzhi is a girls' college, so...you can't enter."

"Let me just say, it's not going to work at all."

Kojiro Wu curled his lips lightly, pulling Gojo Satoru back in time, who was so angry that he was about to force his way.

"Why, I said that we were sent to protect people, right? How can we protect people if we are not allowed in?"

"Think of another way. In short, you have to meet Riko Tenuchi first."

Xia Youjie loosened the tie around his neck a little out of habit. If you say that this is Wutiao Wuxiang's ghost idea, if you say that a bodyguard should have the aura of a bodyguard, the three of them came to the school of the mission target Before that, he even changed into a black suit on purpose.

Although they were young, Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu's heights were there, even if they wore suits that didn't match their age, they still had a different taste.

In contrast, Jindai Wu is different. It cannot be said that he is inappropriate to wear a suit, but it feels very strange as if he is a different person. In short, it is very weird.

But now the few of them don't have time to pay attention to these, because as the initial goal of the mission, they seem to be stuck in connecting with Riko Amane, and it is difficult to make progress.

The three returned to the hotel dejectedly, Xia Youjie looked at the task information on the phone.

Lianzhi Women's College, Tiannai Lizi, a second grader in the middle school, astroplasma.

"Speaking of which, have we forgotten that Ah Wu can actually sneak in under a disguise?"

Holding the game console in his hand, when he heard Xia Youjie's words, Shendaiwu was slightly taken aback, "Oh, yes, I forgot about it myself."

Even though he was pretending to be a woman at home, he had always worn men's clothes outside, and he seldom avoided it, so Xia Youjie suddenly reminded him that he had suddenly realized it.

"But, their school seems to have its own school uniform?"

"Don't worry about this Ah Wu at all, just leave it to me and Wu."

"ah?"

Suddenly being named, Gojo Satoru stopped the hand holding the lollipop, his face full of doubts.

But Xia Youjie didn't give Wujo Wu a chance to be confused at all, and pulled Wujo Wu out of the house almost without hesitation.

Looking at the door that was quickly closed, Jindai Mu's outstretched hand was still stiff in mid-air, but the people in the room had disappeared.

"Are you in such a hurry..."

Although I don't know what Xia Youjie and the others can do, but since Xia Youjie has said so, there should be no problem.

After all, Xia Youjie has always been quite reliable.

However, when he saw a set of standard JK uniforms appearing in front of him, Jindai was completely dumbfounded.

"Does this... have anything to do with school uniforms?"

Taking out the new uniform in the paper bag, Komiji shook off the dress. Looking at the pure black uniform and the crimson goldfish bow tie, Shendai Mumu met Xia Youjie's slightly embarrassed eyes with a face.

"Eh... I didn't expect that there was only this kind over there, so I had to give it a try, Ah Wu."

Fu forehead, "The school uniform is white, even if it doesn't have to be exactly the same, the color should be as close as possible, right? It's the complete opposite of black, do you want me to be kicked out?" Komodai Wuzhi pointed to the clothes on Riko Tenuchi's body on the phone. He was taking out the clothes Xia Youjie bought in his school uniform, with a look of despair on his face.