The wedding of the century

Somewhere in a jungle, a creature was running, it was running, it was the fastest creature to run in the jungle.

In the speed, it showed the creature was wearing something red.

Then it stopped at the doors of the jungle kingdom, but the creature revealed to be upshot who was all grown up.

"Yoshi" he shouts his name then he entered the jungle kingdom.

It was night time, when he ran inside, all the kongs gathered around a bonfire sitting in tables, then a fire torch lights up above the king.

"My people, today is the biggest celebration, today is the most happiest event in our kingdom, because today is the day my son" he gestured his to dk who appeared.

"Is finally getting married" next to donkey Kong was Sophia in a beige dress.

The whole kingdom clapped and cheered, "finally the wait is over"

"You know my dad was very excited when you said finally said yes" dk turns to Sophia as he takes her hand in his.

"Well you wouldn't stop asking me everyday"

"Hey,  now that our families know about us, I thought it would be the perfect time, besides when bowser kidnapped you, I was worried, I didn't wanted to lose you again"

"Well now that it's official, don't you think it's time we told my brothers"

Then dk makes a annoyed look, "do they really need to know"

"Well yes, they are my brothers"

Then yoshi came running and he jumped in her arms.

"Yoshi" she calls him.

"Mama" he purred.

"I should probably tell my parents"

Yoshi had on Saddle Bag and Sophia puts in a invitation to her family about her getting engaged.

"Here Yoshi, go tell my family about my wedding"

"Ok" he nodded then as he runs off.

But then diddy kong starts to make a emotional speech, which only embarrassed king cranky kong.

"Oh" he groans in embarrassment.

Then dk sees Sophia looking at him surprised.

"So is he really your cousin?"

"Yes, he's also my best friend and my #1 fan"

"Do we really need to invite him to the wedding" Sophia whispered.

"Honey, he's my cousin and my wing monkey"

"I just hope he doesn't ruin the wedding"

"Baby, what can happen" he looks at her with comfort, holding her hand in his.