| < Violent Desires > |

Everything felt so soft... so incredibly soft and mundane.

It was almost breathtaking. The feeling and sensation that was pulsing through my body. My mind. My very soul. I just couldn't seem to get enough of it no matter how hard I tried to keep my eyes shut against the pleasure. It was quaking me to my core. It felt so amazing and unreal... a burning sensation that wouldn't cease its clamor no matter how much I moved around on the velvet sheets. There was no stopping the raging forest fire of scattering embers- ones that had taken over the lower half of my body and had began to cause a panic and commotion on the grand canal of my insides. Setting them ablaze like a passionate heart burning with un-contemporary love for someone. And of course, I knew how that very agitation felt and even that notion wasn't helping my cause.

I did my best to try and prolong the pain and sudden itchiness that had gathered into the catacombs of my member. I did not understand what was happening to me... I had never felt this before... at least... not to this extent. It was true I had indeed had a similar experience... but it had never been this dire. Not once. Did something go wrong last night? No. I don't think so. I doubt that would be the case... we had done this dozens of times beforehand and not once had it ever caused such a problem as this to arise within me. Though this definitely did make me regret all of my life decisions that had led up to the very situation that had went down last night.

Just reviewing the memory of my lovers entreating moans and replaying the very expressions that were plastered on his face as I inserted myself into him over and over again was making me want to groan with pleasure. The sound of him howling and screaming the very insight of my name was lingering in the background of my mind, causing me to shudder with delight against the pain that was bombarding me in this very moment. But even through that agony, the look on Nikolai's thrilling face made me smile softly as a few beads of sweat managed to drip down my sharp chin, triggering a massive fall out that drenched my face in the torrential downpour.

Groaning in exhaustion, I buried my head into the gentle fabric of the velvet red pillows that were laced with a golden thread imprinting. Though, minding all of that it was still quite comfortable and reassuring for me to lay upon. It was slightly relieving me of the torture that was scorching my nether regions... though as slight as it was it didn't stop my desperate filled grunts and pain induced whines from escaping my lips. I despised each and everyone as I face planted into the pillow and released each insufferable noise inside of it, doing my best not to be awaken the sleeping jester that was peacefully enjoying a vivid dream while muttering nonsense to himself during the softest lights of the gentle morning.

I didn't want to wake him. Because if I did then I would have to leave him again... and I didn't want to have to do that. I knew that once he had awoken it was only a matter of time until my bastard of a father would surly come to retrieve me and then that would be that- the Ukrainian would be forced to hear my rebellious protests to my fathers orders that I hated so much. He would be forced to watch me leave him once again... the torn expression on his face was almost to much for me to simply imagine. It hurt me deeply, cutting into my heart and leaving a slight bleeding thorn that would never truly repair itself.

Shuddering out an exasperated like breath from my trembling lips, I removed my head from within the creasing hold of the pillow and shut my eyes against a new flood of glowing light that pierced through me like a knife stabbing my prostate over and over again; a very steaming hot knife at that. The very premonition alone prompted me to enkindle my very health and curiosity as I had begun to reminisce on what could be causing my pain inducing out break. I couldn't help but cry out in agony as all of my thoughts, ideas, and contemporary motives suddenly vanished into the vat of thin air. As if they were a nimble mosquito, escaping the incredibly treacherous fate that would await it once it had received notice from someone's peripheral vision.