21 untamed

Ricky Perez

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHEESS!!"

"WHOOOO YEAHH RICKAYYY" They cheered and whistled.

"THATS MY BAE!! I LOVE YOU RICKYY" Emily shouted.

"To finally turning eighteen!" I held my shot up high in the air while standing in the middle of a pool table. I tipped it over into my mouth and everyone around me did the same with their shots of tequila. I was slowly swaying around with my glass when someone jumped onto the pool table next to me carrying a large bottle. They pulled me in and held my wrist still as they poured some more alcohol into my glass. I watched as the liquid seemed to pour in slow motion. "To our Luna!" The guy toasted and chugged the bottle, most of the liquid fell of the table though. Huh..Luna? Where?? I look around the room but all I can see is the crowd of people standing around the pool table watching me. Oh yeah! I chuckle to myself. Thats me! I raise my hand again "Bring it onn!!" I yelled and dumped another shot in my mouth. I wiped off the remnants of wetness around my mouth with my arm and close my eyes while my head is bopping to the music.

"Alright that's enough." I hear a smooth voice as my hand is being tugged. My feet tumble forward and I'm caught my a pair of hands who lift me off the table. His hands on my waist make me want to moan but I bite my inner lip to keep it in. I open my eyes and hook my arms around his neck while he holds onto my bottom. "Ricky you drank a lot tonight." His hot breath is right in my ear as he carries me past the crowd.

"Hands off." My clenched fist taps his shoulder because I'm not strong enough now to punch him. "Your touch gets me all hot." I grumble. I was already feeling overheated and tingly inside from all the drinks i had.

"Ricky you're also the one clinging onto me."

"It's so uncomfortable I think I'm going to die". I ignore him and lay my head in the crook of his neck. My cheek squishes against Jax's shirt. I'm sure my nose isn't working because even when he walks us pasts the kitchen filled with freshly baked brownies, the only thing I can smell is his cologne. It's such a thick aroma wafting around me that it makes it hard to breathe. Wait, is that even his cologne or is that his pheromones? I can't tell anymore.

Jax opens the sliding glass doors and takes a step outside and the chilly air hits me. I groan even though the air does feel nice cooling my face. The moonlight was shining bright and it was a full moon tonight so the atmosphere was perfect. It slowly gets warmer and I lift my head and turn to see the crackling of the fire pit. Jax sits down in a chair around it and sits me down on his lap. Some other people from Twilight were sitting around the fire in front of us.

"Ricky!! I had no idea our Luna would present today!" Nolan grinned.

Jax reached down by his feet for a water bottle. He offered it to me, but being under the moonlight already seemed to sober me up so I declined and he drank it himself.

"I on the other hand knew it would be you! Congratulations Ricky!" Thea smiled and clasped her hands together.

Thea that fake ass bitch. I gave her the same fake smile she's giving me.

(She's not mean. Ricky just hates her lol)

"Thanks guys! Ooh are you guys making s'mores?" I eye the ingredients on a small table next to them.

"Yeah want one?" Christian threw me a stick and a marshmallow. I stabbed the marshmallow on the end of the stick and stuck it into the fire. Jax was talking about some pack stuff to people around the fire pit. Usually I wouldn't be allowed to listen in on these things but I guess since I'm the Luna now I get that privilege. It makes me feel slightly bitter for my life as an ordinary omega but I don't want to think about it too hard. As my marshmallow turns golden, I wedge a piece of chocolate in the middle and go in for a bite.